What are you up to next year?

Futurama

I would love to travel the world, but alas, grade 11 is here. Lots of people have toled me when it comes to uni and other such forms of education this year will count alot more than grade 12. Which scares me. :(

"I'm going to X next year. What about you guys?"

That's hilarious, because it can be interpreted as a direct reference to my high school :lol:

p2gq.jpg

Just in grade 12 at my school. Technically my last year, because ill graduate at the end, but I plan on staying an extra year to take more courses.

I might try and find a new job before summers of next year, as i only quit the one i had to have a break and to give me a chance in school.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Frankly, I don't know and I'm happy to not know. Whatever I job any of us get, we are still slaves to this society, either the exploited or the exploiter, and I refuse that. In two years, I'll be wherever, while all you continue your mundane lives in the illusion it will last forever.

So you're not even sure if you're going to school? :-s

Yeah, good luck with your life and stuff, I suppose...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In a few weeks I'll be in Year 11 where I'll be studying for my final GCSEs in the final 2 terms of compulsory education. Very scary as time just flies by, and soon I may lose contact with some classmates.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I've already started school as for Aug 13.

Here's my schedule

Java/comp programming (took it because it was easy-not because I enjoy it)

AP World History

Gifted Chemistry

Gifted Language Arts

Gifted Algebra II

Lunch/Study

Honors French (not gifted offered)

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Going back for soph year at Boston Coll, continuing my premed education. hopefully going to try to figure out if medical school is for me (man until you get into it, medical school and being a doctor is definitely not what everyone thinks it is). Won't have to work this semester, so yay. Party. Wish i was still in HS though, not worrying about the future. *sigh* :boohoo:

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com