Make your own temporary epidemic! ~~16 Supporters!~~

dsavi

Ok, this is actually my brothers idea, but whatever, I anyway think it's a good one.

I don't know much about herbalore, neither does he, and neither of us are members.

But what if there was a poison, made in herbalore, probably at a high level, that could deal damage on an area? You turn it into some sort of 'poison mist' or 'poison vapor', and wear a gas mask, from that quest where you have to decontaminate a city. (You have to do the quest first.) You weild it, go into the multicombat area, and attack someone/something. You open the vial. The mist spreads out, and anyone without a gas mask gets poisoned.

This only affects players in pvp multicombat, but not monsters

in multicombat or singlecombat.

Level 40 attack required.

'Create your own temporary epidemic' was just more of an attractive title than the idea; (The first title was kind of boring, 'Multicombat poison and another use for gas masks') it does not spread to other players/monsters, and does not go more than, let's say, 2 or 3 squares maybe?

What do you think?

Suppoters:

•  
    1. Everfreefire

2. Deathlord552<- No monster attacking

3. killerred005

4. will_holmes<- Wieldable

5. Omali

6. Limpbizkit<-Explanation/clarification of use

7. Decebal

8. Falconbomba

9. Mc_comix_yo<-Another clarificationer :D

10. Dalcyte

11. Zaaps1

12. Packer15

13. Ellesar3019

14. Jeda45

15. Pastygangsta

16. 211cole

Some of these posts wern't too clear as to wether they supported or not, so I ommitted them to prevent flaming. Pm me if you are one of those and want a place on the supporters list!

C2b6gs7.png

Not a bad idea. How about you can wield a vial and throw it onto a patch of ground, not actually a monster/person, which could result in some intreguing effects (plants could shrivel up, and grass could turn brown...) and if it's used over a widespread area, for example a large clan or castlewars battle, a 'battle ground' effect could be produced which could last for a while before reverting back into it's original form.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Good concept, bad execution. You forget that this is Runescape, a game where if there's a method to grief with, people will take advantage of it.

Besides, this isn't the first time this would turn up in a game. An example would be World of Warcraft, where a few years ago a bug caused the disease "Corrupted blood", that can kill lower level players in one hit, to spread around far beyond its' original boss area.

And of course, anyone who's played The Sims will remember the Guinea Pig and the disease it could pass to humans, that had the potential to spread around and eventually kill an entire household if not treated correctly.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

not very fair with level 3 merchants.

Some group could go to fally world 2 and open tons of poison mist's killing low level merchanters and take their stuff. It would defintly make pking more interesting.

So maybe only useage in the wild? You could also weild it like holy water from the legends quest, and throw the vial.

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Amazing Idea! only problem is if its out of wildy. but other than tht its alright :) .

Here's a scenario:

Wildy clan fight.A guy brings in the poison and breaks it (maybe you need to drop it?) and it effects as a multi-hitting poison. He drops one, sees people not getting hit by it, and in the end, everybody gets poisoned. People get to race against the clock to kill the opponents before the poison takes over and kills them.

I like it :D .

22031_s.gif

How about that they don't affect players outside the wildy? That would solve it, or if anything, maybe it could affect hellcats and that would make them kill mice faster with posion fangs... (hehehe die mice, die...)

Edit: forgot about mini-games, can work in combat mini-games like castle wars.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

How about that they don't affect players outside the wildy? That would solve it, or if anything, maybe it could affect hellcats and that would make them kill mice faster with posion fangs... (hehehe die mice, die...)

Edit: forgot about mini-games, can work in combat mini-games like castle wars.

Well, personally I have not a doubt in my mind that it wouldn't work in a Non-PvP area (Meaning anywhere that the players cannot attack eachother). It's the same way with the Retribution prayer -- Even if Joe123 dies with it on from a monster, you don't get hit by it, even if it's multicombat, because it's non-PvP.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

not very fair with level 3 merchants.

Some group could go to fally world 2 and open tons of poison mist's killing low level merchanters and take their stuff. It would defintly make pking more interesting.

So maybe only useage in the wild? You could also weild it like holy water from the legends quest, and throw the vial.

gotta read the whole thing though. It's MULTI Combat.

Usage in CW would be quite unfair wouldn't it? No Ability to use gasmask (CW Hood)

Cool suggestion though, obviously u could use it only in PVP (aside from CW)

Really cool idea. It would make for some really cool fights, but I do have a few technical questions. First, would it be like other potions where there is more than one dose per vial, and second, would it be stackable?

If your starting a support list you can definitely add me. =D>

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

Wow, excellent idea! It would add a certain element to the game that's missing: biochemical warfare! :twisted:

I definitely support.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

i support.

in cw, maybe you can get a 'mask-hood'[gasmask,hood]from the ticket shop...that can be worn in cw

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.