The Amazing Guide to F2P Merchanting! RIP Merchanting...

guthix121

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trout/Salmon-Go to the fishing spot in Barbarian Village. There, ask for free food. The fishers will give you food, and then bank it in Varrock. Continue this until you have a high amount of cooked fish. Then sell them in Edgeville. Trout will sell for 30 each and Salmon will sell for 50 each.

I hate noobs who beg for free food there. Thanks for encouraging them to do so even more!

Rsn: Ianderomico~

ianderomico.png

This is a very very good guide, I'm doing it right now with 2600 feathers, but not so much luck so far.

I'm offering about... 10k for it. Is that too much? And is there a specific world to sell them in? D:

Edit: Haha, awesome. I just made 11k for about 4k in all. :D

blurghblurghbvlurghb.png

Sig by me

Hay I tried merch Eraths but runes are always less then 4k in stock there normaly 3.5k of earths each shop! so what now? =X

Believe it or not-try buying Runes in more poulated worlds-such as World 1-5. This is because since there are so many Player Merchanters, there is not enough room for that many autoers. This means that Less People=More Autoers.

6/10 Good guide, i added all the prices on mine, people can start buying limps 2k ea =S, And rares can't be sold for 5m+, you gotta wait over one month till prices go up. You can't make 50m with blue phat, rares part is impossible, but the rest is great.

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

People will never buy limps for 2k each in Varrock on Worlds 1-5. Maybe in the forums-but that is members. The rares prices may not be exactly correct-this is because not many people like to buy and sell them, and it is very hard to know for sure. If blue party hat price is wrong in this guide-tell me the correct price-otherwise I won't know what to change it to.

Wow! amazing 10/10 i had 100k I followed the guide and ended up with 3mil!! that really cool! good job! (and thx!!)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

XBOXX

Owned: 43 Players in Wildy

If you got a problem with me, your messing with your mom

You shouldn't incourage merchanting if it's only going to cause inflation. Breaking even while skilling (not the gathering skills) is hard enough as it is! Finding a way to train smithing and not lose money when you have a low level is next to impossible, because merchanters keep raising prices! (e.g. you can NOT train Herblore without losing money; it's impossible, because almost all the secondaries are 1k+ (thanks to merchanters).)

What merchanters these days do:

- Buy stuff at normal prices and selling it overpriced, trying to convince the buyer that it's the normal price (= lying ).

- Buy single items underpriced, saying it's the normal price (= lying), and sell them for normal price.

- Both.

This is helping no one except the merchanter who is only doing it becasue he/she is greedy. This kind of merchanting isn't money making, it's just ripping people off!

So, please don't make a guide on how to deceive other players in order to get rich from it.

Try to find ways to make money with merchanting without taking advantage of the price unawarness of some players and start making honest money: go to banksales and leaving-members-sales where the items are sold underpriced, without you having to lie for it; or buy items in small quantities and sell them in bulk (or the other way around) or use the ways you state in the beginning of the guide (up to eyes of newt).

You asked me how to improve the guide:

Remove all the things under eyes of newt! All the methods under it don't make sence: why would someone sell iron 90 ea if it can be sold for 100-110 ea? Every item has a specific value; don't try to manipulate it, just to make money.

If this is your idae on merchanting, what is PKing? You are killing innocent players and taking their stuff. If you want to put merchanting in a bad light, Pking is even worse. This leaves the fact that skilling is the only honest way of earning money in Runescape.

I though, think that Pking is just as fair as skilling, and so is merchanting. If you don't like the merchanters price: Don't buy it! There is nothing more to say. Merchanting is selling goods between the merchanter AND the buyer. If you think that merchanters rip people off-those people are ripping themselves off just as much. Anyways, if both people agree on a price-nobody is ripped off. Merchanters can't force people to buy their stuff.

I did not start merchanting on my main since about 3 months ago. Since then, I made about 1.5mill. But then my main got hacked. I am now using Kal Guthix, which is only a level 42 and has 1mill. The difference is I am now an experienced merchanter, so I earned back that 1mill in the 2 months I have been playing on my new account. I am currently not merchanting-except from the fact that I am running an eye of newt company.

If you become an experienced merchanter, you can turn 5k into over 1mill in about 2-3 weeks. So keep at it!

Add r0b1nho0d pk, my pure, I love this guide and my goal is a green h'ween mask but I got scammed a while ago for 4 mil and i'm currently at like 700k or so :(

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

i might add one signature to my signature but im not sure how i do it, plus i dont know how to hyperlink it, how do you do it?

The guide sigs are already hyperlinked. All you have to do is copy the code and paste it into your sig. I have done the rest. Thank you all for your great input!