August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon

Necrobean

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes only melee and range

melee only hits 1 person and range more then 1 person

One of his three generals is a mage who hits hard if you dont have a good mage bonus, guy on my team was meleeing him and was getting owned by the mage. But Boss hits range and melee and ranged hits very hard if dont have protect on same with melee

Tipit's dungeon map has been released. Done by me, of course ::'

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?page= ... ungeon.htm

Nice job, right, so that's pendant of armadyl, ancient mace, saradomin cape, and unholy book, and then I can freely walk the god dungeon.

Right, well I'm 3/4 of the way there, need to get me the unholy book

Flyingjj.png

Nice job, right, so that's pendant of armadyl, ancient mace, saradomin cape, and unholy book, and then I can freely walk the god dungeon.

Any zamorak item will work in place of the unholy book. That was just an example of some of the items you *could* use to protect from every faction.
Nazgul.jpeg

i think so,i hope so

wow that maps so funky and trippy nazgul.didnt realise the mace worked for bandos area

tifsdac6mc.gif

I'd like to add I've spent yet another day down in the god wars dungeon and actually killed Bandos's general, its fun and a bit tense but with 1 person its basically impossible without blocking 2 or 3 enemies(its really luck wether they will get 'stuck' in a position they can't attack you), with 3-4 people its doable but intensive on food and pots, with 6/7+ people its easy. Of course thats just Bandos boss room, i don't want to kill 40 aviensies(sp), i don't have 70 agility for Sara and I'm scared of the Zammy general.

Small tips for anyone who doesn't know them yet (for Bandos), to get your kill count up follow the river to the north from the entrance ladder, cut in to the west when u cant go further north, go north and you should be directly under the boss room, 3 hobgoblins (lvl 47 I pretty sure) spawn here, and the bigger enemies can't get to you.

godwarsdungeonbandosfk9.th.png

Thank you tipit for the lovely map :)

In the boss room pray against range unless the general is targeting you and in melee range, in which case switch to melee protect. The general's range attack can hit at least 30, his melee can hit at least 40 (these are the hits on me i noted) his lieutenants or w/e can hit upto 16, although possibly higher, there are 3, 1 is a mage, 1 is a ranger and 1 is a meleer, so depending on your armour 1 will be more threatening(to you) than the others. It seems to be a good idea to target the General first because he can inflict the most damage, but with a team over 5 its a good idea to have 4 people attack the general and then the spares to atatck the mage then ranger then meleer as they will be doing constant damage to your party.

Um yeh...those are some ideas and things i've noticed, hopefully not everyone knew everything i just wrote.

I just tried soloing the zamorak general (K'ril). I did well except I was lagging so i ate way more food than i should have. i ended up teleporting with 0 food and 0 prayer when he got redbarred -.-. By the time i got back he was full hp. I ended up killing him that time though, along with his 3 commanders (barely). The 3rd commander died as the boss respawned (hit me for 41) and i teled out just before the last commander's loot appeared.

The most difficult part about fighting him is when he hits through prayer after getting mad at you, your prayer points are reduced by the amount of damage he hits <.<, so several times during the fight i had 0 prayer. I ended up teleing out with nothing but 2 sharks left for supplies. He only dropped 3 flipping lantadyme seeds for that whole ordeal. SO disappointing. stupid jagex blah! *walks off grumbling*

btw, something everyone forgot to leave out... YOU CANT USE THE ALTARS DURING COMBAT!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Nazgul.jpeg

Hallo thar full Armadyl.

armadyl.jpg

First time i've seen the full set, best picture I could get, he/she kept running around so it was hard to get a shot.

I'm the guy with the ranged cape there :P

I was kinda dissapointed when I saw the armoru tho, kinda ugly :(

btw, something everyone forgot to leave out... YOU CANT USE THE ALTARS DURING COMBAT!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I dunno if this is true for all head Boss's but in the Bandos Boss room you can only use the altar every 10 minutes too <.<

I dunno if this is true for all head Boss's but in the Bandos Boss room you can only use the altar every 10 minutes too <.<

Yeah, that's true for all bosses.
Nazgul.jpeg

The Zamorak Boss is the easiest, imo. He attacks strictly with melee, although he can hit through prayer occasionally and poison you. The Bandos boss is the most profitable, as he is not terribly difficult but drops several valuable things, as opposed to the Zammy boss whose only valuable drop is the Hilt.

td2sig.jpg

The Zamorak Boss is the easiest, imo. He attacks strictly with melee, although he can hit through prayer occasionally and poison you. The Bandos boss is the most profitable, as he is not terribly difficult but drops several valuable things, as opposed to the Zammy boss whose only valuable drop is the Hilt.
can you not get the shards off zammy bosses and generals?

can you not get the shards off zammy bosses and generals?

You can but why bother when you can get the shards from the Bandos General too, plus you'll also have the chance of getting some uber melee armour as well.

Go to the zammy one and the only other drops from the shards is the hilt (which probably has the worse special?) and also a zammy spear which is nothing more than a glorified Dragon Spear. -.-

Dark_Jab.png