the least updated skill

iceharwk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mining, then I'd say smithing, agility, herbalore, or construction.

Many skills need updating.

Firemaking - It's nearly useless

Herblore - simplistic money sink-hole

Mining - New rocks, new pickaxe

Hitpoints - Possibly more hitpoints

Smithing - lvl 99 for a rune plate, made sense in rsc, but not now

Hunter - Needs more things to hunt, useless except for chins

2480+ total

The first thing that came to my mind was woodcutting, but I guess mining has its reasons too. ::' A dragon pick would be nice though, I jsut don't understand why it hasn't come out yet. There is a dragon axe, not to mention dragon full helm, yet we haven't seen any signs of a dragon pick coming out any time soon.

What's a sig?

mining is the least updated one.

regarding dragon ore, would that not be silly? i mean runite, adamantite and mithril are natural metals that occur in the rocks in rs world.

Adamant and mithril are not real rocks, they are stolen from Lord Of The Rings. Also, originally in LOTR, adamant is a gem, not an ore.(it's what one of the three lesser rings is made of)

I agree with your update to the mining guild, high level mining needs adn update.

No, Im pretty sure mithril/adamant/runite are ALL mythical substances. But there is no way rs "stole" them from LOTR.

Mining is probably the least updated one. They still need to release a dragon pick. And that could incorporate multiple ores per rock. With the dragon pick, lets say you could get 1-7 ores per rock. Would make the pick like 100mill though.

Dragon ore/makeable armour still could be released. You just gotta be open-minded. Say you mine the "petrified" dragon remains, and get dragon essence. You use the essence on a furnace, which needs 97 smithing, to get "craftable essence". You then use the CRAFTING skill to make dragon armour.

This would really be a good update because its for 3 hard to train skills. It would also finish up crafting:

90-dragon dagger, and medium helmet

91-Dragon longsword

93-Dragon mace and spear

95-dragon scimmy

98-dragon full helm

99-dragon legs chain and skirt

Of course those wouldnt be the real levels, but you get the idea...right?

BOO

• 2 weeks later...

plz no dragon ore. theres barely any rune rocks so if there were dragon rocks there would be maybe 2 or 3 in the whole game. and how annoying will that be. plus it will crash the market for dragon items

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Yeah, I think its probably mining. I haven't ever seen a content update for it just the emote change, but I guess that construction impacted it pretty big. Really though I don't see what there is to be updated, except for dragon pick.

Dragon ore? :wall:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

mining is the least updated one.

regarding dragon ore, would that not be silly? i mean runite, adamantite and mithril are natural metals that occur in the rocks in rs world.

Adamant and mithril are not real rocks, they are stolen from Lord Of The Rings. Also, originally in LOTR, adamant is a gem, not an ore.(it's what one of the three lesser rings is made of)

I agree with your update to the mining guild, high level mining needs adn update.

No, Im pretty sure mithril/adamant/runite are ALL mythical substances. But there is no way rs "stole" them from LOTR.

Mining is probably the least updated one. They still need to release a dragon pick. And that could incorporate multiple ores per rock. With the dragon pick, lets say you could get 1-7 ores per rock. Would make the pick like 100mill though.

Dragon ore/makeable armour still could be released. You just gotta be open-minded. Say you mine the "petrified" dragon remains, and get dragon essence. You use the essence on a furnace, which needs 97 smithing, to get "craftable essence". You then use the CRAFTING skill to make dragon armour.

This would really be a good update because its for 3 hard to train skills. It would also finish up crafting:

90-dragon dagger, and medium helmet

91-Dragon longsword

93-Dragon mace and spear

95-dragon scimmy

98-dragon full helm

99-dragon legs chain and skirt

Of course those wouldnt be the real levels, but you get the idea...right?

This post nicely sums up how Jagex could finally screw up the skills which are yet useful. I like mining as it is. And really, even if they release the dragon pickaxe (which they probably won't, at least I hope... why wouldn't they have done so earlier) PLEASE don't give it any overwhelming benefit. As for the dragon rocks, I'd like obsidian rocks next. Or should it be the Tz-Rock-Mine? No thank you. Why the hell fix what isn't broken?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.