a clue for the home of the dragonkin!

Flodder450

I don't get it.

That makes two of us. :-k

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say he thinks Jagex is ripping off structural designs from somewhere else.

I doubt it though. :shame:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I don't get it.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say he thinks Jagex is ripping off structural designs from somewhere else.

i think hes trying to say that the dragonkin,something people have been waiting for for ages could reside in drakan castle which has the same structural architecture which was shown in the quest a tail of two cats(or at least i thinks thats the quest?please correct me if im wrong).i havent done the quest so have no-oppinion on it really since i hate doing those sort of quests

tifsdac6mc.gif

the first picture is from a cut-scene in a tail of two cats.

i imagine the next pictures are draken castle or whatever it is called.

my guess to this would be that the castle was originally home to the dragonkin, but when they left, the vampyres moved in.

Vengeful+Dusk.png

I don't get it.

i think hes trying to say that the dragonkin,something people have been waiting for for ages could reside in drakan castle which has the same structural architecture which was shown in the quest a tail of two cats(or at least i thinks thats the quest?please correct me if im wrong).i havent done the quest so have no-oppinion on it really since i hate doing those sort of quests

Correct, they're similiar but not quite the same.

Perhaps the dragonkin were in another castle in (what we now know as) Morytania.

I don't get it.

Correct, they're similiar but not quite the same.

Perhaps the dragonkin were in another castle in (what we now know as) Morytania.

meby a quest is releasd with the name "dragon world"?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Sorry but the walls dont really look alike to me. Alright theyre both big castles but if thats your only cloe falador castle could apply too lol

Seriously anyway the Drakan castle (that has it's own personal look. Not shared at all) is already home to a storyline and I doubt the dragonkin will ever be mentioned in this area.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I thought I heard somewhere that the dragonkin were up north :?

I could be mistaken though.

No, that's where several godly beings are residing, such as Hazeel and other members of the Mahjarrat. The dragonkin reportedly died out.

The castles are simelar but different. And Jagex are not reusing graphics, otherwise they would be identical, or at least the walls would be identical. Besides, designs like that isn't something you can copy and paste easily.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I don't get it.

You get the point. Many people have been trying to figure out where the powerful dragon kin reside. This guys saying the archatecture of the Draken Castle in the swamps resembles the dragon kin castle from the tail of 2 cats quest.

OH EM GEE IT R SIMILAR ZOMG ZOMG NEW QUESTS NEW WEAPONS MORE UPDATES NEW SKEELZ AND ARMOUR STOOF!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

^

Gee, aren't we cynical -.-

It's a possiblity, I guess. If Jagex wasn't being lazy/coincidentally making similar castles, then I suppose you could be right. The problem is that the castle is probably home to vampire lords now.

Truthscape - qeltar's excellent insights into RuneScape and more

Cave Story - Best Free RPG ever

-Retired. Forever-