Two Worlds ....

cyco

So I bought this game without researching it for some reason, but its pretty much the worst game ever. I need to find a way to return or trade this for a different game. I have the reciept from Gamestop, but they wouldn't take it back because I opened it. Any suggestions?

cyco_1.jpg

Trading it in for store credit is the only way you can get some money back, I believe.

Yea, he bought it for $60, though. Gamestop will literally give him like $20 store-credit. And he can't Ebay it...Everyone knows it sucks already.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

This is why I read reviews before buying a game. :wink:

I always do too, I was told in real life it was good though, thats why I didn't.

But I've been playing it now since Gamestop will only give me 25$ for it. Its actually pretty fun despite the horrible interface.

cyco_1.jpg

Sjee, that's rough. Especially since games are so expensive. When you buy a game at our shop you can always trade it against another game within 48 hours.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Most game stores won't let you return after its been opened. Copy-ing software and such..

You can always try ebay or amazon.

Why would anyone buy a game for $60 to copy it when you can rent it for $5 and copy it? :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

My boyfriend bought that game too. At first he said it was the worst thing ever, and wasn't too happy that he had bought it :P. But then he kept playing for a while (god knows why....[men...]) and now he's like addicted too it :P. Maybe the same thing will happen for you?

Blakdragon39.png

My boyfriend bought that game too. At first he said it was the worst thing ever, and wasn't too happy that he had bought it :P. But then he kept playing for a while (god knows why....[men...]) and now he's like addicted too it :P. Maybe the same thing will happen for you?

Yeah, you'll get used to the crappy interface, odd graphics, bad voice acting, and the framerate. I guess its just pretty fun.

cyco_1.jpg

Meh' i'm sure its just a knock-off of oblivion...

That's what it sounds like...my friends, who were obsessed with Oblivion, moved on to this game, and told me to go buy it. I was tempted to join them, until I read the Gamespy review.

ShadowSam19.png

I have the same problem buddy. I just bought it yesterday..

I should of just waited for Assassins Creed to come out. :roll:

I was thinking maybe acually pair up Two Worlds and another game I havn't really played alot and selling them as a bundle on Ebay for about 70$. I know it isn't as much as I paid for but it's still cash right?

Selling Two Worlds and and Farcry..70$!!! <3:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i