Metoo's Guide To GodWars Dungeon with videos!!!!

metoo1000

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You absolutely can. I have about 160 vials of it sitting in teh bank. I saw the 30s I was dealing (unpotted, no prayer, speed of knives) and got a little excited. Of course it was a total waste of vials and it takes ages to make... Unless of course that boss is susceptible to it, in which case... Free Zammy hilt, even at 92 cb :D

mr_moron72.png

Look at my evidence of geekdom... MWAHAHAHA!

If zammy boss is weak to it then holy water will become worth making, and he will be one hell of alot easier (no pun intended)

holy water does not work on boss tried it on my last solo trip hit 5 zeros on him.

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

Thank you very very very much for finding out about the holy water. Saves me a suicide run. I'm still kinda curious about Darklight though... I mean yes, the whip is more powerful, but the special would be incredibly useful. Lowering his defence, attack, and strength by 10%??? Way better than a dds. Of course, I think it probably wouldn't work :(

mr_moron72.png

Look at my evidence of geekdom... MWAHAHAHA!

If holy water doesnt work then darklight wont have the increased power special attack, this is because darklight and holy water both rely on the fact that the enemy is classed as a DEMON, if holy water doesnt work then he isn't classed as a demon and so darklight will only do the 5% decrease to stats.

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

Thank you very very very much for finding out about the holy water. Saves me a suicide run. I'm still kinda curious about Darklight though... I mean yes, the whip is more powerful, but the special would be incredibly useful. Lowering his defence, attack, and strength by 10%??? Way better than a dds. Of course, I think it probably wouldn't work :(

No problem I actually soloed 3 and got d boots during kc when I tried out the holy water so it was worth it.

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

Where was I earlier when I searched for bandos guide..Never came to my mind to search for 'Godwars' lol. Friend got told by his other friend that Bandos uses magic as his attack, looks like mage anyway..Turns out range. Increased from 4 waves per trip (Yes, with mage pray on boss :D). Figured it out later anyway :D

Anyway, thanks for the guide though! -might- use the armadyl and saradomin one.

By the way, dont know if many knows this, I didnt till I checked at ages long Zamorak trip (Was like 28th wave when I found out), maybe add it to your guide:

The altar CAN be used more than once per trip. I havent yet worked out how often though. It doesnt have trip limit, it doesnt have kill limit, it has time limit, I think like 5-8 minutes. Need to be tested, Ill check tomorrow:)

Profins.png

specty.png

Where was I earlier when I searched for bandos guide..Never came to my mind to search for 'Godwars' lol. Friend got told by his other friend that Bandos uses magic as his attack, looks like mage anyway..Turns out range. Increased from 4 waves per trip (Yes, with mage pray on boss :D). Figured it out later anyway :D

Anyway, thanks for the guide though! -might- use the armadyl and saradomin one.

By the way, dont know if many knows this, I didnt till I checked at ages long Zamorak trip (Was like 28th wave when I found out), maybe add it to your guide:

The altar CAN be used more than once per trip. I havent yet worked out how often though. It doesnt have trip limit, it doesnt have kill limit, it has time limit, I think like 5-8 minutes. Need to be tested, Ill check tomorrow:)

I'm pretty sure its 10 minutes at least thats what I've been told from everyone I've gone with but I've never actually timed it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey very nice guide :D love it I went for my first trip, was hard, forgot rope first time lmao. Then I realised I needed 70 strength for boss :oops:

god, the exact same thing happened to me, exept I thought you could do it with 70 strength potted... :oops:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Hey very nice guide :D love it I went for my first trip, was hard, forgot rope first time lmao. Then I realised I needed 70 strength for boss :oops:

god, the exact same thing happened to me, exept I thought you could do it with 70 strength potted... :oops:

if you're not 70 str.. that prolly means you should not even be there O:)

mathisfun.png

i think sara legs and zammy book would do better

still it makes sara and zammy mosters not attack but the zammy book gives +9 att stats

unless u need more def then its fine

filewf5.gif

rarely ever check forums.