.::Funniest "Newb" Moments!::.

Skul_Lord1

When I was getting bored of the normal trolls so I thought I would go and kill a lv 100+ one. With low health. With all my best stuff (cause ya know, i was gona need it to kill that hi of a lv). With my run off. With tuna lol... he hit a 39, I had time to eat one tuna and walk one space and I was dead lol. :(

I had even killed them before, I just completly forgot about the "you have to use prayer" part.

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I picked bananas at the Karajma Plantation for two hours to get enough gold to buy an adamantite battle axe. I was so proud of it, too.

Lol I also did this, though it was to pay for the boat trip back home!

Lucky noobs with their home-tellies save 30gp *sigh* :roll:

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

I have a few:

I thought you get defense experience if u get hit

i didnt know that food existed so i just waited around to get my hitpoints restored till normal

i thought people were genuinly nice to others becasue they didnt attack me in the wild ( a.k.a. 10 paces above falador gates)

i wondered why actual people named their accounts "man"

i once bragged and showed a person how rich i am ( 97.000), he said omg ur rich ( wdf?! was that, still dont get it )

i kept wondering what this K-s were that everyone was selling and buying stuff for and with ( once i found out i said ppl here are insane to spend so much on items)

i thought smithing full mithril will get me insanely rich so i put all the effort i had into that. ps: that didnt work out so well

Yeah, don't ask about my old days. They were BAD yet GOOD times.

Dragon slayer, ah yes, the most exiting day of my life, failed the first time but my good friend rescued my items. Stayed friends with him Until he scammed me, too abd as I was going to quit my account then he did that.

Oh well I wont say names.

I AM SURELY GOING TO WIN THE AWARD OF THE MOST LOVED TIP.IT'ER EVER, SURELY?

I couldnt find the ladder in the mill to do the cooking quest, taking me 2 days to complete it :P
you...suck

you think thats bad,i couldnt even find the mill to get the flour :oops:

other than that most of mine are just with quests,like in the enarahkas lement quest i used about 15 soft clays wondering how to make the switch turn on instead of making all those camel masks :oops: i just get owned by quest things :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

this thing just happened today! i started royal trouble and did not look at the requirements, and i thought it will be easy as the throne of miscellania. i was wrong. the snake was level 140, and poisoned me. i teleported to lummy (home port) and ate the strange fruit just when i had 1 hp. that was close!

I payed the idiot goblin a whopping 10k for the map, and I had lvl 40+ magic to boot.

I remember trying to fight the lvl 27 demon in the stone circle, in full mithril, a ton of food, and full prayer. I didn't lose 1 hp.

Opposite of newbish perhaps, But I felt like an wuss with all that gear strapped on to fight a demon 10 lvls lower than me.

I remember accidentally paying 40k for blk legs and not blk t legs. Worst I was ever scammed.

And the worst ever? Someone offered me a Santa hat for my rune t that I had before. I declined, not knowing how much they were worth.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

On my very first account, I dutifully complete the Sheep Shearer quest and a few others to get me some cash. After that, and collecting a full invent of other items, I go off fighting goblins ... and die!

Since all hope was lost to ever make any more money, I abandoned the account.

This account, I actually paid attention to tutorial island, and hey, there are banks ... that's pretty cool :oops:

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

well back when i first started i was lost for like my whole beginning.

i spent time on wc and fm..i got like 24 wc and 30 fm at lv 3...later found out i was just south east of the mining spot in varrok..

but yea i really dont remember much except that i trained hard to 60 atk killing orges and when i finally got 60 atk and equipped my d sword thought i was the poop

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

When i got killed by the highway man 2 or 3 times

It was the only way to fally :cry:

Lol I remeber him I'm quite embarassed about thisactually.

At one time I was travelling to fally and I was killed by highway man. I thought that he was a person abusing a glitch and attacking me out-side of wilderness! Didn't play for the next week :oops:

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

Umm... thought that rs was like another game where u have to go to a NPC to get healed lol

Thought that food is essencial for survival and kept on eating cabbages...

and when i was lvl 50 i wore my full addy gold trimmed to kill Elvarg, but i forgot to bring my anti-drag shield :wall: :wall:

however when elvarg hit a 30+ on me i was so afraid of death that i ate half my swordies.

my combat stats was all lowered to abt 15-17

had a Elvarg-phobia cuz i didnt realise my mistake till lvl 70+ ...

A rejected invention--- instant water!!!jus add water!!!

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

suyihai0.png

I didnt know how to check my level, so i always went around asking people. and i didnt know that different combat interfaces trained different skills. I thought they were just different animations

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Tbh i've never had many nooby moments because i had 2 freinds who played.but my first couple of adventures stand out very clear i can't go past a goblin without remembering it.i came off tutorial island and saw my friends weren't on so i decided to do some exploring on my own...i saw a goblin and and said "oh he looks easy to beat" tried to fight him and died in no time showed.i up in lumby with only 3 things...then my friend logs in shows me the training dummys.after getting 8 attack i go back to kill a goblin this time i beat him and get goblin mail...i spent 45 minutes asking people how to wear it. :wall: :oops: -.-

I resemble that remark!

Achieved quest cape for first time on: 4-2-09 WOOHOO!

Beat Nomad on 6-24-10 WOOHOO!.

331bfcd139.png

A lvl 60 called me newb att green drags in wildy and he attacked me, he hitted around 24-28 with r crossbow so i fighted back, then i pulled out a dds and hitted 20+18 (im none pure) and he had 1 hp left and he teled, 20 mins later he PM:ed this: 'Cheater newb' :wink:

I'd just gotten up to 50 range and proudly put on my blue dragon hide (ohhhhhhhhh....impressed?) I pm-ed my friend to say "I can wear blue, now people at CW will be impressed." Only I said it out loud instead of to my friend. Also when I was really low, like lvl 9, a highway man attacked me and said "stand and deliver" I thought it was another player. I ran away screaming stop attacking me.

i was pming a friend while barrowing. i was fighting karils at the time and when i looked up (never learned to type without looking at the key board) i was almost dead. i shoved a tuna potatoe down my throat just as i killed kalils and checked my hp. i had 24, meaning i only had 2 left before i ate the potatoe :shock:

untitled-1.png

Probably going to hobbgoblins and not knowing whats happening...This happened recently but going to the furnace with 27 steel bars and going to the bank...then realizing they aren't cannon balls...

1. Making three accounts before this one because I died on all of them and I didn't know what to do after that and I thought losing my tinderbox was the end of the world (before I found the general store).

2. Dying to a cow.

2. Not wanting to give my ax to Bob to fix it for a good 10 minutes because I was worried he would scam me and not give it back. :XD:

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D