Monday Poll: What's your skill colour!

MPM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he means it's hard to see where the line is between the choises. With a few lines text, I also had to look for a few times before I realised the round thing you click on (wish I knew the word) is in the middle of the sentence. It'd be better to either put them at the first line, or put an enter between the different choises.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I think he means it's hard to see where the line is between the choises. With a few lines text, I also had to look for a few times before I realised the round thing you click on (wish I knew the word) is in the middle of the sentence. It'd be better to either put them at the first line, or put an enter between the different choises.

Oh ok, it looked like some of the words were cutoff when I looked at it. Possibly extend the poll area a little bit so it's easier to tell choices from others?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I've refreshed the page about 7 times now, I can go to the result page but the poll showing on the right side near the ad is still the PKing one for me

edit: pic:

nopollai5.th.png

edit again: ok nvm it finally showed up.. voted yellow (seems to be the least popular though)

harold_king.png

Playing RS since Nov. 2002 (but with various breaks)

Now this is odd, I somehow got to vote twice! I just opened a new window, went to tip.it, and there was a brand new "Vote your skill color!" poll.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Now this is odd, I somehow got to vote twice! I just opened a new window, went to tip.it, and there was a brand new "Vote your skill color!" poll.

Also you can tamper with your cookie using inline javascript, but does it get counted? (doesn't the voting thing remember you in its database?)

Good to know how voting works:

tip.it/runescape/index.php?poll=vote&poll_id=[iD]&Answer=[ANSWER]&submit=Vote

replace [iD] and [ANSWER] with the actual ID and ANSWER that you want to vote..

harold_king.png

Playing RS since Nov. 2002 (but with various breaks)

I added a hr tag to it to make it seperated. No idea how you got to vote twice. It's possibl that after you voted the last time, there was an sql error that didn't count it or record your vote.

Harold, the poll records your encrypted ip in one table, and the sum of the votes in another. And as you saw, we use Get to grab the vote information.

~M

if u vote twice it will say 'sorry you can only vote once; or something like that, anyways my favorite color is blue since there are not blue spices....I chose all :D

EDIT: Rofl dragon nice teletubbie siggy xd

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png