Light Bow---Read on!

Guest Rob

Hello, all. I have been using a darkbow for around 2 weeks now. I endedd up selling it, bcause it was just TOO SLOW. I prefer a fast wepon, which is why I dreamed Up the light bow. Before I give more details about the weapon itself, lemme give some details bout how to get it.

The Bow- Can be obtained by killing Creatures of light Level 102, ranged bases, slayer level 87 to kill, requires sunglasses if fighting

The bow string- If you are luckey while picking flax, you may come across A light seed. This seed takes 65 farming to grow and grows, you guessed it, the light flax. This flax takes 90 crafting to make into a light string, which then takes 95 fletching to make into the light bow.

Now, heres s'more details about the bow itself.

The arrowsThe light bow's bowstring is pulled back every one second. Unlike the darkbow, I want this bow to have a nicee steady firing rate. However, its max hit is 5. Why? Because you shoot fiveArrows atta time.

This bow takes 65 ranging to weild, and 30 agile.

The arrow shafts are a semi-rare drop from creatures of light. The arrow tips must be fletching from crystels (semi-rare gem from mining) requiring 75 fletching to make.

The special attack

Decent of light

Shoots 10arrows out, hitting a miniium damageof 1 each. They're make hit is 4.

Well, I think thats it.

DO NOT POST YET

"Decent" of Light? You mean Descent of Light?

And you can hit 25's quickly at 99 range w/this.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

[hide]
Hello, all. I have been using a darkbow for around 2 weeks now. I endedd up selling it, bcause it was just TOO SLOW. I prefer a fast wepon, which is why I dreamed Up the light bow. Before I give more details about the weapon itself, lemme give some details bout how to get it.

The Bow- Can be obtained by killing Creatures of light Level 102, ranged bases, slayer level 87 to kill, requires sunglasses if fighting

The bow string- If you are luckey while picking flax, you may come across A light seed. This seed takes 65 farming to grow and grows, you guessed it, the light flax. This flax takes 90 crafting to make into a light string, which then takes 95 fletching to make into the light bow.

The arrowsThe light bow's bowstring is pulled back every one second. Unlike the darkbow, I want this bow to have a nicee steady firing rate. However, its max hit is 5. Why? Because you shoot fiveArrows atta time.

This bow takes 65 ranging to weild, and 30 agile.

The arrow shafts are a semi-rare drop from creatures of light. The arrow tips must be fletching from crystels (semi-rare gem from mining) requiring 75 fletching to make.

The special attack

Decent of light

Shoots 10arrows out, hitting a miniium damageof 1 each. They're make hit is 4.

Well, I think thats it.

DO NOT POST YET

[/hide]"Decent" of Light? You mean Descent of Light?

And you can hit 25's quickly at 99 range w/this.

And whips can hit 30s and 40s quikly. I don't really see the problem with this a new bow would be cool. Except make the requirement 80 so that it can actually be good for once.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

Seems too overpowered. Maybe just an improved crystal bow?

I see, this bow's key is its' speed, right? :-k

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

5 arrows a second? No way.

even with a 5 max hit, you could do this in 5 seconds:

4-3-4-4-1 (16)

2-3-3-4-1 (13)

1-1-5-5-3 (16)

3-3-2-4-5 (17)

4-2-3-4-4-3-1-1-2-3 (27) *Special Attack*

That's 89 damage in 5 seconds while attacking from a distance...

The darkbow can hit double 49. And, Do NOT tell me this bow looks easy to get.

I've never seen the Dark Bow special hit over like 39-37 or something like that. And if the dark bow CAN hit 49, then why do we need a new bow?

This is realy not a good idea

You could hit so fast that you couldn't attack them without eating.

5 arrows at a time are u crazy!

Also make it 100% untradable so that rich peeps can't buy it.

Bad idea

Over powered

Also 65 Range is WAY too low. Make it 80 range if u can hit 25 every 1 second and 50 in a special........ Make it 70 agility too.

Otherwise just improve the C bow

P.S: 2 arrows at a time with Dark bow comes out double the MSB but it's powerful

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Yes to dunvell..or denvell...Oh, i see. Nevnull

Thank you for the answer to my question...

however.............. DON'T MISSPELL MY 'ONLINE LAST NAME'!

<*whomps Mrmegakirby for misspelling his 'online last name'...*>

Please, if you're going to type out my last name, spell check! :x

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

[hide=how to make]The Unstrung Bow- Can be obtained by killing Creatures of light Level 102, ranged bases, slayer level 87 to kill, requires sunglasses if fighting

Need pic

The bow string- If you are luckey while picking flax, you may come across A light seed. This seed takes 65 farming to grow and grows, you guessed it, the light flax. This flax takes 70 crafting to make into a light string, which then takes 95 fletching to make into the light bow.

I want this puppie to be hard to get. Untradable, it is :)

However, if you die in the wild with it, player drops 3m cash :)

65 farming

95 fletching

87 slayer

Good luck[/hide]

hide=details]

The light bow's bowstring is pulled back every one second. Unlike the darkbow, I want this bow to have a nicee steady firing rate. However, its max hit is 5. Why? Because you shoot fourArrows atta time.

This bow takes 75 ranging to weild, 30 def, and 70 agile.[/hide]

Need pic

[hide=The arrows]

arrow.jpg[/hide]

The special attack

Decent of light

Shoots 5arrows out, hitting a miniium damageof 1 each. They're make hit is 4.

Well, I think thats it.

Also, if someone would make a support siggy, that would be awesome :)

Please learn to spell man...it makes it easier for everyone.

Decent - descent

wepon-weapon

luckey - lucky

untradable- untradeable

atta- at a

weild-wield

crystels-crystals

miniium - minimum

make-max

anyways. i support the idea. its cool. but way too fast. make it fire one arrow every 1.5 seconds. or two arrows every 2 seconds. max hit 6-10

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

wouldnt it be a huge waste of money? 4 arrows lost ands just hitting a max of 20...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Really this suggestion sounds like real thing from runescape :) when i started to read i thinked to beleawe then that things are exists, just then understanded then is only suggestion :)

They just can fire less arrows with low range level i think like:

1+ ranged 1 arrow

15+ ranged 1 and sometimes 2 arrows...

30+ ranged 2 arrows (rare but sometimes 1 arrow)

45+ ranged 2 and sometimes 3 arrows...

60+ ranged 3 arrows (rare but sometimes 2 arrows)

75+ ranged 3 and sometimes 4 arrows..

90+ ranged 4 arrows (rare but sometimes 3 arrows)

99 ranged - all time 4 arrows.

All possibilities depended from ranged levels.

what you think ? then we get aditional point for 90+ ranged level

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

5 arrows a second? No way.

even with a 5 max hit, you could do this in 5 seconds:

4-3-4-4-1 (16)

2-3-3-4-1 (13)

1-1-5-5-3 (16)

3-3-2-4-5 (17)

4-2-3-4-4-3-1-1-2-3 (27) *Special Attack*

That's 89 damage in 5 seconds while attacking from a distance...

dragon daggers can do what 41-41 in 1 special ( max, i think )??

i think dragon daggers should be able to do 2 specs, not 4, i think melee is far more overpowered than any range weapon.

done with runescape

We don't really need anything new for range, melee was allways soppoused to beat range and anyway i've managed to ko many meelers.

Atm the triangle is not Melee -> Range -> Mage -> Melee...

It's more like Range -> Melee/Magic -> Range/Magic -> Meele -> Range...

Mage became a support skill, how many people takes mage as their main combat style to the wild? lvl 55 pures who just got teleblock and charge and lurers.

What we really need is a way to be able to farcast without getting bsed, that would make the rangers understand the triangle and stop them from making all these threads.

Guest Evanhart1

Don't like the idea of how to get it and it's not tradable, and the part if you die with it the person who kills you gets 3M cash. It's wierd. I think this is an awful idea. Only part I like is the Light bow part but I think it shouldn't be like that.

range has got:

dark bow (people normally would switch to a rune cbow after spec)

Rune crossbow(hitting 60s at 1k a bolt.)

Max bonus of over 120+

melee gots:

god sword (hitting 90s at a cwars field near you )

The ability to wear dhide without ANY negatives (unfair to all mages)

Whip(lets hit two forties in quick sucession)

Max bonus of 100 slash,etc.

Mage gots:

Ancients(lets get 94 mage to hit 30s w00t)

Lunar(lets make pies!) (only vengence,teles,and npc chat are useful

A max bonus of 80+

Dont get me started on armor

Does it look like we need a new bow that lets you hit many arrows a second. That could kill a mage/melee easily.

Range should not be getting updates for awile

megamansigho7.jpg