Who Did It, What Do you think?

Achilleus

This Thread is about Madeline Mccann, We've all heard of her, and probably more than we would have liked off

Do you think the Parents Killed her or do you think someone Kidnapped her

I Personally Have a feeling that Her parents did it, Just by the way there acting and publicing over it so much.

Richard Branson is gonna look like a silly man if he has donated money to murderers

For the 0.0001% of Havent heard of Madeline and her Story, Here is a link :- http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Also just type in Madeline MCann into BBC news

We've all heard of her

Wrong

QFT. Enlighten us, please.

I Really Do hope your Joking, She was kidnapped in portugal, Errrrr People who havent heard of The McCanns (Starts to break out in a cold sweat :uhh: )

I don't know, the police probably have no leads what so ever, and are just grabbing at straws. Another scenario is the parents returned back to the hotel to find their daughter has died, not wanting to be investigated for leaving their child alone, decide to cover it up.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

I Really Do hope your Joking, She was kidnapped in portugal, Errrrr People who havent heard of The McCanns (Starts to break out in a cold sweat :uhh: )

I never heard the name McCanns before. If you start a topic like this, it would be nice to provide some links, so that everybody knows what you are talking about.

Madeleine Mccaan (for the unknowning) is a girl who was abducted about a month ago from her bed whilst on holiday with her family in Portugal - this has triggered a massive media campaign to find her which still continues to this day although it has been stalling recently with the accusation that her parents (who pushed the media so much) did it. This is a pretty basic jist

Personally I think the whole sorry media circus needs to end. I can understand the parents wanting to find their child but the attention the media has given them is ludicrous - had the child not been white, blond, cute and British I doubt the papers would have cared at all.

As for who did it? I think if the police who have access to all the evidence have yet to come to a conclusion then I doubt any of us can make a rational judgement.

It was probably the parents...

and its understandable americans having not heard about this, its not exactly world news.

but a little girl got kidnapped a few months ago from a hotel room in portugal whilst her parents were out having dinner (supposedly)

Tk5SF.png

I have seen her picture in a signature her on tip.it

Incidents like that make me remember how greatufl i am that i trashed my TV.

In Austria we had a similar media hype about 10 years ago, where a girl about the age of 10-12 was abducted. Recently she surfaced again. Turns out some guy build a room in his basement where he held her as idk what. Already 18, she could escape, the guy killed himself and we had a huge media hype again. I forgot her name though.

Not even a question in my mind anymore. The parents are guilty.

And what evidence and rational reasoning have you used to attain that judgement? Or did The News of the World tell you that its true?

Freddie Starr ate my Hamster!

In Austria we had a similar media hype about 10 years ago, where a girl about the age of 10-12 was abducted. Recently she surfaced again. Turns out some guy build a room in his basement where he held her as idk what. Already 18, she could escape, the guy killed himself and we had a huge media hype again. I forgot her name though.

Omg I remember That, Big News her in England too well the escape of the girl was

Omg I remember That, Big News her in England too well the escape of the girl was

lol yah. Quite a story. Could have been out of a movie. No wonder the media jumps at this.

And what evidence and rational reasoning have you used to attain that judgement? Or did The News of the World tell you that its true?

You got any better idea?

From everything that I've heard from the news, it points to the parents. They're also already suspects if not charged. I haven't seen the story in a while.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

It was actually about 3 months ago.

More importantly, who cares anymore? Listening to the radio today, the top news item was about a press thing for madeline mccann, again. Second? Two kids dead in a car crash. How is that sub news compared to a media plea?

Magazines and newspapers must be wearing incredibly thin to play on things like this so much, all ive seen for months is madeline mccann and ziggy and chanelle from BB.

logo.jpg

You got any better idea?

From everything that I've heard from the news, it points to the parents. They're also already suspects if not charged. I haven't seen the story in a while.

Yes, its called innocent until PROVEN guilty, not innocent until conjecture and circumstance may possibly in some way indicate some person may slightly have been involved. The DNA evidence and sniffer dog evidence the Portuguese attempted to get admitted in court has been questioned already so NO everything does NOT point at them being guilty.

FYI parents are always considered as suspect in child disappearances. Try reading past the headline in whatever rag you call a newspaper or listening past the first few seconds of a news soundbite.

It REALLY worries me that you can come to such a certain conclusion whilst knowing little to nothing about a case - god forbid you ever get picked for jury duty.

I don't know, the police probably have no leads what so ever, and are just grabbing at straws. Another scenario is the parents returned back to the hotel to find their daughter has died, not wanting to be investigated for leaving their child alone, decide to cover it up.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg