Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

^Lol, that must've been an ugly game for them. :P

So, I say I put the team on my back this game. At least in regards to how well I play, I think I did pretty well. Naded by my own teammates while getting read to sword two guys in armor lock, somehow not getting the kill for swording rocket dude (he got the suicide and I got the death), etc. The usual noob encounters.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=882784172&player=GLENN%20blinks182

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Got invited into some guys Reach clan. Unsure if I will accept, as I have to change my gamer tag and that costs $$.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Over, nice map btw (District v2.4). Just ran around it, pretended to no-scope some newbs, shot some rockets. Definitely has the feel of a map for MLG or something like that, haha.

Also, been thinking about changing my xbox live gamertag. This one was kind of a play off one of my other friends who used to play a lot. Now he doesn't play at all, so it's kinda pointless. We were both planning on playing a lot together, but he recovered from a hip injury and is so busy with cross country now. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Got Halo Anniversary for my birthday. :)

Awesome :)

Did yours come with Grunt Funeral Party? If it did, you're going to have a shit load of fun with it.

Playing Team SWAT, Magnums only, party of 3 Guys in my team, they quit at the very start, meaning it is 1 V 4. Thankfully, 2 guys quit on the other team, so I just kept playing. I only managed to loose 23-22, which was disappointing because they were both average.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It came with the skull, yeah. I already had it before I even had the game, though. :P I also already had the map pack and the male spartan armor for my avatar.

I'm gonna give away all the codes but I'm not entirely sure yet how I'm going to.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Playing Team SWAT, Magnums only, party of 3 Guys in my team, they quit at the very start, meaning it is 1 V 4. Thankfully, 2 guys quit on the other team, so I just kept playing. I only managed to loose 23-22, which was disappointing because they were both average.

less people on the team equates to more targets for you, so if you're a good shot then you're set, that's just my mentality on being outnumbered though

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Are they good, I have been thinking about getting Cryptum...

Had a mate round, and I played Firefight Co-Op for the first time. That was incredibly fun. I feel a lot more confident with a sniper now.

ojdv.jpg

I'm trying to get comfortable using the 'Boxer' button layout. Personally, I can't do them using default, but I was getting pretty good at them during the hour or so that I messed around by myself. Only one I'm having trouble with is the double shot.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Over, did you have to download any special programs besides XBC to use it?

Cause right now, I have a RJ-45 cable going from my laptop to my 360. But when I try and find my console using XBC, no adapters show up.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |