Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Dang. o.O

So, does the challenge look like it'll take a while? I see you played a few custom games of firefight.

EDIT: If anyone wants to do the weekly challenge, hit me up, cause I have no person to do it with at this point.

I tried...on the last round of the 3rd set...it disconnected me. :wall: :wall:

I'll do it tomorrow though. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Aeon, if you're still on in about an hour and a half (from now), I'd be down to do that weekly challenge. Just have to finish this last class of the day. :thumbup:

Sorry man. Stuck on the outside of Corvette, as you can see. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Aeon, rl friend wanted me to do it with him. (he ended up afking the larger portion of it, so it took so damn long).

Sorry dude.

Don't worry about it. :) The plasma repeater fires goddamn fast bottomless clip. :shades:

-Random Youtuber

My 360 overheated. Maybe for the best.

Evade is [bleep]ing ruining Team Objective. It's essentially a free escape-death card. Try aiming at someone who's curled up as a ball moving a high speed across the map. God, Reach gets on my nerves so often these days. No wonder I hardly play Matchmaking anymore.

I'm done with Reach multiplayer outside of MLG where AAs are dealt with properly.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I had some bullshit matches today too. Rocketed a guy directly at his feet and he lobbed one grenade at me - I died and he survived?? And I also got splattered by a freaking mongoose - didn't even know that was possible. :wall:

Them all in general.

I'm think I'm gonna stick to Halo 3 if I feel like playing Halo online.

I tried that but somehow the player base is even worse than Reach's nowadays. Cheater and Helen Keller galore.

My 360 overheated. Maybe for the best.

Evade is [bleep]ing ruining Team Objective. It's essentially a free escape-death card. Try aiming at someone who's curled up as a ball moving a high speed across the map. God, Reach gets on my nerves so often these days. No wonder I hardly play Matchmaking anymore.

I'm done with Reach multiplayer outside of MLG where AAs are dealt with properly.

That's why I'm not sure how people headshot me in that situation...I've been playing reach less than Wars, because not everyone exploits EVERYTHING on that.

-Random Youtuber

I'm always up for some Halo 3 if you guys want some help. I like the maps much better, but I have an even worse time finding real players than I do on Reach nowadays.

EDIT: Speaking of which, been getting the most retarded teams today. So I decided to forget about teams and try my luck in Rumble Pit... I won four matches in a row. <3:

Finally bought Halo 3. Should be here on Wednesday. It'll be nice to play the campaign and maybe see how I like the multiplayer.

I was disappointed with the length of the campaign in Halo 3. Get ready for a lot of running back and forth as well. Multi-player is good, but you're limited unless you buy all the map packs or you get ODST...

On a different note, I just preorded Halo Anniversary :D I only have to wait until the 30th to play it :thumbdown:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My Halo 3 came today. It isn't in the case, though. It's just in a paper envelope with the clear circular plastic around the front. The description of the product said it would be in it's original case. I don't know if I should send it back or email the dude about it...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Does the game work though? And I suppose you got what you paid for, he did say it wasn't in the original case...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I haven't opened the envelope yet, just in case I want to return it.

But he said it would come in the original case, which it didn't (unless he considers this envelope the original case).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Sorry, misread you there, thought you said wouldn't.

I'd send it back personally, or at least ask where the orignal case is first.

ojdv.jpg