Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

If someone plays a lot, you'd think that he'd have more experience and be better. I've seen Inheritors with a K/D under 1. How can you even play the game so much and suck at it so much? lol

Firefight AFKing my friend. Firefight AFKing.... <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

So who is liking the beta? Personally, I think it cleaned up a lot of the "clunkiness" that caused me to like Halo 2 and 3 a lot more than Reach. Swords and DMR's are a lot less unpredictable and luck-based.

I'm hoping that if I start playing enough, I'll get better. But it doesn't seem like that's happening.

As for the beta, it's okay. I actually don't really like zero bloom, tbh. Pistols are so overpowered when they have no bloom.

And it's kinda annoying for me (since I never played Halo 2 or Halo 3 live) to have shield left and get killed by a dmr shot to the head because of shield bleed or whatever it's called.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I didn't know it applied to pistols as well. I'll need to do some experimenting to see how OP it is.

EDIT: Oh god, I definitely see what you mean. Magnum being more powerful than DMR is just ridiculous.

Yah, me neither until I died like four times in a row in 4 seconds, heh. :P

Was full shields, had a guy down to two shots, was lining up my final headshot and by then, he had whipped out his pistol and unloaded on me to kill me before I could finish him. I was quite annoyed. :s

In Halo 2 and Halo 3, you couldn't fire the pistol as fast as in Reach, right?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

In Halo 2 and Halo 3, you couldn't fire the pistol as fast as in Reach, right?

I think the fire rates were slower. They also didn't have zoom and the character speed allowed you to strafe and dodge more easily.

Lol, it's been 12 hours since the new weekly challenge, yes?

2h684us.jpg

Was doing my daily stalking of friends and saw this dude play with you Crusty. Decided to browse him, and I was like, o.O

I mean seriously? 200 multikills in 12 hours? That's some serious playing.

I laughed.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Grifball.

I, myself can't force myself to play that [cabbage]ty gametype for some credits.

I can survive it if there's a daily challenge that's a few thousand credits for getting two triple kills. Much easier than playing normally. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Oh wow, never seen this thread before

Looks like i got a new place to stalk now :thumbup:

On topic, I prefer swat or big team battle, but i settle for other game types

Yeah, SWAT is my favourite game type.

I haven't touched my XBOX for a month now, is the beta for Anniversary in Reach?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

@Ouchy: I don't think it's for the anniversary. Just for a 'title update'.

Beta for Reach's new playlist: ZB Slayer.

-No bloom

-Swords are always an instant kill

-Tweaked armor abilities

-Damage that bleeds through shields

There's only one gametype with zero bloom, the rest are 85% bloom.

-------

Do you get better by just playing matchmaking games?

Or should I be playing custom games with a few other people?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Do you get better by just playing matchmaking games?

Or should I be playing custom games with a few other people?

Matchmaking will (at least it supposed to) match you up with equally skilled players. So that's probably a better way of getting better. Most important thing is to just play with other people in a party. Also makes it a lot more enjoyable. We should play together some time.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

It's hilarious when you get twice as many kills as an inheritor in a game, and you take 'his' sniper, waste the ammo and let him betray you...and have no sniper. :twss:

Found this a while ago. Looks awesome.

-Random Youtuber

Not a huge fan of Big Team because you're either in a vehicle or sniping. And I always get betrayed when I even go for the sniper. And vehicles aren't fun unless you have a friend in it and your just messing around.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Not a huge fan of Big Team because you're either in a vehicle or sniping. And I always get betrayed when I even go for the sniper. And vehicles aren't fun unless you have a friend in it and your just messing around.

I have over 1k splatters <3:

Can't get enough of those splatters

You people should add me sometime, because I'm always alone :thumbdown:

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

What's your GT man? I'd be happy to play with you. :)

-Random Youtuber

What's your GT man? I'd be happy to play with you. :)

My gamertag is Zenoooooooooooo (12 o's)

everyone can add me, they just need to state who they are along with it so i don't chuck it in the trash

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]