Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

I love how you can grab the flag on Zealot so the enemy team always spawns at the bottom of their base even if you're standing there. I may be a douchebag for spawnkilling them there, but it was funny as hell. 17 flag kills.

Lmao.

24whv9f.jpg

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I love how you can grab the flag on Zealot so the enemy team always spawns at the bottom of their base even if you're standing there. I may be a douchebag for spawnkilling them there, but it was funny as hell. 17 flag kills.

Lmao.

[imghttp://i51.tinypic.com/24whv9f.jpg/img]

Oh, 14 flag kills. Still a whole lot, though. :P

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

So I have a friend who is very competitive at Halo, and pretty good. I haven't played since July 4 of this year. But he wanted me to play on his 4v4 team for this little tournament at our college.

I'm super busy this week, but I want to get some training in, haha, since I haven't played for a long ass time. He wants to win it, but apparently there are some kids forming a team who all just play MLG, which would be an ass kicking. My friend is really good, though, but me and the two other guys are average, and I have a feeling he's going to get pissed.

Anyway, thought I would share that. One dude might be gone, though, so we're looking for a fill-in. Too bad you have to go to Gonzaga to play, or else I'd ask Over or Crusty to sneak themselves into the lobby. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Sweet, thanks!

And I'm just curious, since you're up there talent-wise, do you ever play dudes like Vetoed, Dn Prodigy, Jokahs, and those dudes who seem to play a lot together?

In other news, tournament is a go. We need a fourth guy still, but our captain can make it (almost missed it cause of his cross country meet). Training tonight since it is tomorrow. I doubt it'll go well for me.

EDIT: Second game back.

zy92ma.jpg

Still really rusty. I just got some lucky rocket spawns. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

And I'm just curious, since you're up there talent-wise, do you ever play dudes like Vetoed, Dn Prodigy, Jokahs, and those dudes who seem to play a lot together?

You mean Halo 2 or Reach?

Regardless I don't know those guys. On Reach half the time we get matched up with a bunch of guests anyway.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

3rd place out of 16 teams. Really close matches in the final four. Lost the first of the Final Four games by two (47-49) and then won to get 3rd place, 50-33.

It was fun. I think I might start playing Halo seriously again.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

3rd place out of 16 teams. Really close matches in the final four. Lost the first of the Final Four games by two (47-49) and then won to get 3rd place, 50-33.

It was fun. I think I might start playing Halo seriously again.

Nice. What is your gt? We should play together soon.

We should just make a big Tif get together every Saturday or something on Halo and play BTB or something like that for lulz. :shades:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'd definitely be down for playing with you guys. Just having other guys I know to play with will make it fun, I think.

Zierro, gamertag is GLENN blinks182. I guess I should probably register that in the official gamertag list. I'll add you next time I get the chance.

Anyone else care if I add them (aeon, over, dizzle)?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |