Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Totally getting my own 22" [decent] TV. I know that nothing compared to other TVs people play their video games on, but this means I'll have my own to hook my XBOX360 to at school. And I'm expecting the picture to be better than my home TV.

I'm thinking once the winter weather sets in up at college, I'll be playing a lot more Halo: Reach, since it'll suck being outside.

Get Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Battlefield 3 as well :-P Best of both worlds.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Totally getting my own 22" [decent] TV. I know that nothing compared to other TVs people play their video games on, but this means I'll have my own to hook my XBOX360 to at school. And I'm expecting the picture to be better than my home TV.

I'm thinking once the winter weather sets in up at college, I'll be playing a lot more Halo: Reach, since it'll suck being outside.

Get Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Battlefield 3 as well :-P Best of both worlds.

:thumbup:

I'm gonna be switching between BF3 and Reach a lot once it comes out. Right now I'm rushing to get Mythic Rank before the release. :P

I'm hoping to become Inheritor before Halo 4 hits. Dat skull helmet.

Dat hate mail you will receive from ignorant 10 year olds.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'm excited to watch this once I get home. :3

EDIT: I could watch bungie documentaries all day. They make me truly appreciate the Halo games. I wish I would've been a fan all the way through it (too bad my parents wouldn't let me have a game system at all up until college).

I also want to do that kinda stuff. I want to design games. :P These documentaries reinforce that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Anyone know how to get into a good clan/team? I've been browsing the web and all I can find are a bunch of noob "for fun" clans and a bunch of disorganized crap where people aren't even legitimately interested yet they are posting. I want to play with people around my skill level because I'm sick and tired of having 1 VS 4's due to being consistently stuck on teams who don't fire back at the enemy. I've seen one too many "-20".

Hupit Gaming. :thumbup:

Check them out.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

> playing some grif ball for a melee challenge

> i hit a guy and blood comes out

> he turns around and kills me in 1 shot

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

> playing some grif ball for a melee challenge

> i hit a guy and blood comes out

> he turns around and kills me in 1 shot

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hammers are stupid like that. You can melee right next to a guy and not kill him, but he does the same to you and you go flying away. If you want melee challenges, play Infection.

Eh, it's fun with friends that know how to play. Other than that it gets boring.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i only played it for the melee kills.

both infection and griff ball suck :|

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I like infection personally. Especially when I have a friend on the other team. He crouches, I jump on his back, then when his teammates come over to camp with him, they don't expect me. That, or whoever is human just distracts the others if they are camping, long enough for me to come over and get them. Can be pretty hectic. Plus, I had an epic glitch assassination happen once.

Also, Bungie needs to add this to a playlist before they are completely done with halo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_3Ul9NaZqM

^I was playing that with a few of my friends the other night, we could not stop laughing. It's so stupid but so fun.

The guys who made that also made a new map called Jump Rope. It's a lot more fun. The humans stand on the 'rope' and the infected have to splatter them off of it using all kinds of vehicles.

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-mini-game-maps/127066-jump-rope.html

And I really don't understand why people like Infection so much. I guess racking up kills as a human can be entertaining, but being zombie is such a miserable experience every single match. And Grifball is awful if you're not host.

And these people I was playing with are officially the worst people in Matchmaking:

wtf.png

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

i like big team battle

he mad?