Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Yeah sure Duff. I might need to delete some randoms from my list but sure. :)

GT: NBL Pancake. :shades:

@Over: We could do Squad Slayer if you really hated it. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I wouldn't want to cramp Over's style, though. :lol:

BTB Plan:

1. Give Over the sniper, hide.

2. ???????

3. Receive profit/bacon.

:3

Fixed.

2000th post. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

iamdamanbaby 1

? That's how it is on my friend's list. Maybe you're putting it in wrong.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh, there's a space. Righto.

That's happened to me so many times, forgetting to use put the space in. :P

I'll just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPJqHLYCY0&NR=1

-Random Youtuber

Got Inclement Weather.

I HATE PEOPLE WITH THE SNIPER ON HEMOARRAGE CTF. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

@Duff: My friends are kinda, well, you know. :P

-Random Youtuber

And the first match Duff and I team up on is infested with grievers. <_<

Yeh. But the other matches were pretty fun, I'd say. :P

Got Inclement Weather.

@Duff: My friends are kinda, well, you know. :P

They really are something. :P Taking my shields down and all that. Psh, no invasion for me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

lol btb

We were waiting for some other guys and the host decided to go on BTB. My hand came into contact with my face.

-Random Youtuber

Eh, playing regular slayer on Kingdom is annoying cause I can never get a needle rifle or a dmr. So I play hasty and run in with an assault rifle. :P That game was kinda messy. :lol:

But Halo is definitely more fun with friends. I never really played with friends before now; it makes it so much better. :thumbup:

EDIT: haha, that was the match after which i sent 'my god' to you

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I miss Big Team Swat on Hemorrhage... That was really fun IMO. If they just had a big team SWAT gametype, things would be epic. Or add Speed Halo...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Played my first Arena game today. Doesn't help that my friend, who is super competitive, was playing with me, complaining about how everyone sucked.

Sticking to non-arena. Just not good enough yet. Plus, I'm never confident when I go into games with him, so I just suck. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

After days of crappy games (so many high ranks D:), it's always nice to have a good game once in a while. Granted, any of you could've done better than I during this game, but I found it fun. I backed down when I needed to and played relatively smart.

14jyz42.jpg

EDIT: Got my first extermination today. Was really stupid.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You probably play better than me Duff tbh. I usually just rush in and somehow survive...for a while anyway. I can end up with quite a few kills but almost as many deaths. Also, rank means nothing on Reach. It just means you play a lot. :P

-Random Youtuber