Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

On the topic of fileshares, I have a few on mine that you guys may like. They are from quite a while ago though. One was an "epic duel" between two of my friends (one of which was my alt), and another was a pretty sweet kill if I remember right. I may go update it now that you mention it...

GT is Sarg1010.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'll ask again: does anyone who still plays Halo 3 know which DLC is required for Big Team Battle these days? I haven't played Halo 3 in ages, and the gamertag I currently use has zero map packs for it. I'm wanting to know if my other account (that has the Legendary & Heroic packs) would be able to play Big Team.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Every gamertag on a console can use its DLC. So as long as you have downloaded the DLC on that console, you'll be able to use it.

Well then that still leaves my initial question :wall: : what DLC is required for Big Team Battle?

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

I know how you feel, Zeno. That's most days for me.

Heck, you're playing Team Snipers and Team SWAT. I'd go -10 or more if I played those playlists.

This girl I know (hey, maybe I'll ask her out if i ever work up the courage) is amazing at swat and snipers, and we both play it, but I seem to get worse when I'm around her :thumbdown:

Don't know why though

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

On the topic of fileshares, I have a few on mine that you guys may like. They are from quite a while ago though. One was an "epic duel" between two of my friends (one of which was my alt), and another was a pretty sweet kill if I remember right. I may go update it now that you mention it...

GT is Sarg1010.

There was one with a sweet hijack. Did you plan that one?

@Zeno: I get nervous when I play with friends. I have a really competitive friend and I've stopped playing with him because I absolutely cannot do well when I play with him. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

GT is Sarg1010.

There was one with a sweet hijack. Did you plan that one?

Honestly no. We just said to each other "Ok we're getting that one way or another" and just went Leroy Jenkins (we screamed that tbh) on it. When we drove off and I was shooting, we were like "Holy crap that just happened." I personally like the glitched up double kill on Sword Base. Watch it in slow-mo, it's crazy. My body JOINS the guy being assassinated and disappears.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I get nervous when I play with friends.

Really? I think we do pretty well for a team of only two.

Lol, you do fantastic. :P

On a completely different note, I dunno what it is about Reflection, but it's my worst map. I just can't find a system that works for me on that map. And I should probably try to get better at the jetpack load out, because when everyone else is using jetpacks and there are rockets, I'm at a huge disadvantage.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

On a completely different note, I dunno what it is about Reflection, but it's my worst map. I just can't find a system that works for me on that map. And I should probably try to get better at the jetpack load out, because when everyone else is using jetpacks and there are rockets, I'm at a huge disadvantage.

I used to be the same exact way until I decided to be a dick and take advantage of the elevator and balcony area by jetpacking. My worst map has got to be Zealot. Everyone always just sprints away from me.

Oh and that 3 VS 5 on Uncaged was one of the greatest matches I ever had. :shades: :thumbup:

Gratz on 1k posts, Over. :thumbsup:

I do enjoy those daily challenges where you complete any campaign mission with whatever skulls. I've gotten pretty darn good at speed running Nightfall. :thumbup: Average is like, 5 minutes. :grin:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

v3n0pw.jpg

Lol. You really shit on their game night, haha.

...That might be something to do with only one of them wasn't a guest on the other team. XD

Got an awesome ninja on Anchor 9. Guy was following me, jumped off a wall turned around and BAM. Owned.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

That game 3 of the 4 guys were AFK pretty much the entire match so it wasn't that hard getting so many kills. :P Especially with Tempest's awfully predictable spawns.

Speaking of spawns, a game on Anchor 9, I spawned right next to the edge in the space area. Walked forward without realizing and fell off. -_-

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

If only Anchor 9 didn't have the space area. It would be so much better.

Personally, I love the space area if I've got a turret. Everyone jumps so slowly you mince them before they land. :D

-Random Youtuber

...That might be something to do with only one of them wasn't a guest on the other team. XD

Yah, that's why I said 'shit on their game night'. I figured it was four dudes playing at a sleep over on a guys xbox for fun. Haha. But after was Over said, sounds like a guy with four controllers just messing around, I guess.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |