Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Now you get to buy all the cool armor! I can't wait for that.

I remember when I first started playing as my friend's guest, and I'd just run straight into all the mess during team objective games. It wasn't until I actually had an account when I realized that the best way to win an objective game is to eliminate the players and then do whatever it is you're supposed to do while they're waiting to spawn. And I guess watching a ton of MLG and objective videos on YouTube helped me understand that, too. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I remember when I first started playing as my friend's guest, and I'd just run straight into all the mess during team objective games. It wasn't until I actually had an account when I realized that the best way to win an objective game is to eliminate the players and then do whatever it is you're supposed to do while they're waiting to spawn. And I guess watching a ton of MLG and objective videos on YouTube helped me understand that, too. :P

We've all been like that. :P

I don't mind players like that in BTB/Invasion because that's all for shits and giggles, but it annoys me in 4v4 matches when one person pretty much drags the rest down. One match we all went like +15 and that guy didn't even have a single kill. I mean, come on.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I've got serious problems if playing Halo in the morning ruins my entire day. D:

In other news, I just bought the 12 month Xbox gold membership instead of paying month by month. Hopefully this doesn't turn into the next Runescape for me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Gratz on 1.5 k/d, Zierro. :thumbup:

Also, you should upload that perfection arena game to your file share (the +24 one). Cause I wanna see it. :P

I don't have a hard drive. I wish I did because I could really use the theater.

How'd you upload that other video?

That sucks though. I love the theater.

I enjoy watching Halo gameplays more than I like playing, haha. So if any of you ever have any good games, put them on your Bungie file share; cause I'll watch every single one of them. :thumbsup:

@Zeno: Universal Gamer ID Topic

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Can anyone tell me what DLC is required for Big Team these days? I haven't played Halo 3 in over a year, and I used to really enjoy playing Big Team... but when I got on yesterday it said I didn't have the correct maps.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

I'm putting every match I play on my fileshare, you better watch them all!

I would. There aren't enough Halo youtube channels to occupy me!

In other news, 1 rank away from brigadier! I can't wait to cash in my credits for some neat new armor. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Ever since I grabbed IW, I'm just buying stuff that goes with my avatar. At the moment, he's loaded up with shotgun shells and sniper bullets. :P

Hawt Pic.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Found my first sceenie for reach

click for the sceenie

I saw that on your FS when I was playing with you a few days ago. It's actually amazing compared to what I can do. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

How'd you upload that other video?

That sucks though. I love the theater.

I enjoy watching Halo gameplays more than I like playing, haha. So if any of you ever have any good games, put them on your Bungie file share; cause I'll watch every single one of them. :thumbsup:

Friend of mine brought over his 360 so I uploaded it on his to get an achievement. I think I just picked a random match where I didn't even do that well lol.

I remember watching it and being like 'Erm...' :P But it was still fun.

I dunno about all of you, but I'm going to try to do the weekly challenge this week. I'm not much of a campaign challenge guy, but I'm craving brigadier bad enough. We'll see how my attempts go, though. I may get frustrated and quit. :oops:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |