Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Crazy King in Multi-Team is like Slayer Unlimited.

I stopped playing Multi-team when they changed the teams from 2 to 3 players.

Nowadays I usually play Team Objective, Squad Slayer or Premium Battle. That's only when I've got a team, though. I only go into SWAT and Team Snipers if I'm going in solo.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

How is that stalking?

It is in my book because it isn't a one time thing. I do it multiple times per day, for probably (at least at this time) a set of 5-6 people.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

He posted that he got to Eclipse, you say you're stalking him by knowing he's an Eclipse after he posted.

That's not really stalking. :rolleyes:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

He posted that he got to Eclipse, you say you're stalking him by knowing he's an Eclipse after he posted.

That's what it looks like. The boards were down, else I would've posted yesterday. And it was just coincidence that he posted a few seconds before I did, because I had that "Congratz on Eclipse" already typed out and everything in my post, and then I posted it and saw he had posted.

I had been stalking him since I saw that he was 10k away from leveling (checking if he was playing, etc.)

So yes, I was stalking, and this post makes me sound like a straight creeper now. I just thought it would be funny for him to find someone gratzing him on leveling on here.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That's what it looks like. The boards were down, else I would've posted yesterday. And it was just coincidence that he posted a few seconds before I did, because I had that "Congratz on Eclipse" already typed out and everything in my post, and then I posted it and saw he had posted.

I had been stalking him since I saw that he was 10k away from leveling (checking if he was playing, etc.)

So yes, I was stalking, and this post makes me sound like a straight creeper now. I just thought it would be funny for him to find someone gratzing him on leveling on here.

It is kind of funny, like if someone walked up to Hilary Clinton and said "I have some bad news about Bill."

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've got my eye on you...

9u6MM.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Fair enough, I agree that you're a stalker.

I'd suggest you seek help.

2v8sgvs.png

just started playing some arena for the first time ever gonna try and get a few games in every day

won 2 outa 4 matches and went possitive 3 matches <3

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

just started playing some arena for the first time ever gonna try and get a few games in every day

won 2 outa 4 matches and went positive 3 matches <3

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

won 2 outa 4 matches and went positive 3 matches <3

rofl triple post, thats what you get when it dosnt post your reply in a few seconds so you mash the post button

he mad?

Yep. It's been 400MSP for a while now. (just bought it a couple of days ago)

Wow, really? I'm glad I didn't buy it to start with now. :P Premium Battle is probably one of the best gametypes ever. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

What is so good about it? Just the fact that you can play on the DLC maps?

No, because you always play objective game types, and they work on the DLC such as Assault on Breakpoint, or CTF on Highlands or whatever it's called.

@Overdoziz: Did you lag out or something? Or just play solo? :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'm afraid to play cause overdoziz and his playmates are hiding around the corner, waiting to kill my k/d. :|

You should be more worried about the people I play Squad Slayer, Arena and Objective with. :P

They are a lot more competitive than the people I play Premium Battle with.

What is so good about it? Just the fact that you can play on the DLC maps?

Breakpoint, Highlands and Condemned are great the best Reach objective maps. At least for 6v6.

@Overdoziz: Did you lag out or something? Or just play solo? :P

No, we just lost to a better team. :(

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Premium Battle is probably one of the best gametypes ever. :D

PremiumBattle.png

That match. :(

That 19 Hour match

108 games over 19 hours.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Totally getting my own 22" [decent] TV. I know that nothing compared to other TVs people play their video games on, but this means I'll have my own to hook my XBOX360 to at school. And I'm expecting the picture to be better than my home TV.

I'm thinking once the winter weather sets in up at college, I'll be playing a lot more Halo: Reach, since it'll suck being outside.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |