Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

I joined a FFA game that had been going on for hours, just so I could try it out and make sure everything was working. I had to be against some pros or something, because I was being quadruple shotted/double shotted, 5 seconds after I spawned.

The two names I remember because they had the most kills were WBC Aaron (something like that) and Smite.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

It's hilarious on Halo Wars when you get a full army of Cobras, unpack them in front of an enemy base and watch their futile attempts to take them out...until they make 1 hornet.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I joined a FFA game that had been going on for hours, just so I could try it out and make sure everything was working. I had to be against some pros or something, because I was being quadruple shotted/double shotted, 5 seconds after I spawned.

The two names I remember because they had the most kills were WBC Aaron (something like that) and Smite.

Pros don't play it anymore, just some hardcore guys who play FFA Lockout BR only all day.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

It sucks you can't reset your kills and deaths. Having a far lower K/D than I should because of me sucking when I started playing sort of irritates me. I'm not the kind of person that cares a lot about my K/D, but it's nice to know how you are doing AT THE MOMENT, not over a year ago. :-|

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Ego stroking through K/D spreads. When people start qutting because they're the zombie though, that's when it gets silly.

I kind of wish they'd remove Invasion and Living Dead from representation in "Matchmaking kills". You'd get less people playing them but at least they'd be playing the game properly. Watching a Banshee spawn kill on Spire while the core gets delivered is pretty disheartening. Watching four of your own team get wiped out by a sticky because they're waiting for it and not watching the Elites spawn behind them is just lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally beat Reach on Legendary by myself. I have to say, while it was a challenge, it's no where near as hard as some of the others.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Man, if I can beat even one level of a game on maximum difficulty without savescumming, it's on the far left of the difficulty curve. :blink:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• 3 weeks later...

Double Post!

Third Perfection medal today.[1] This is going to sound like a silly question but... when you're DMRing, do you aim the first four bullets at the body (because it's bigger), and only go for the head when shields are down? Or is it better to just aim for the head with all precision weapons at all times?

Double Post!

Third Perfection medal today.[1] This is going to sound like a silly question but... when you're DMRing, do you aim the first four bullets at the body (because it's bigger), and only go for the head when shields are down? Or is it better to just aim for the head with all precision weapons at all times?

On TU slayer, correct me if I'm wrong but 3 to the body and 1 to the head is the way to go. Unless I've been getting lucky with semi shielded enemies...

-Random Youtuber

TU Slayer doesn't change the damage of any of the weapons. It's still 4 body+1 headshot with the DMR. The reason why it may seem like you need less shots is because people are more vulnerable while having their shields recharge because of the bleedthrough.

I tend to just go for headshots and I'd like to think that I fare fairly well.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

• 2 weeks later...

Double Post!

Very dependent on situation. I find it's convenient to keep the habit of going for headshots, but if someone is barely visible (like strafing through obstacles) then you just want to get what you can take.

• 1 month later...

Heard a lot of new info about Halo 4 (well, some) and I also found out the release date, which is 6th November. :thumbup:

-Random Youtuber