That is a poor fake. No damage splashes, and look, no yellow dot at your caracther on the minimap.

But, the 2+mil and 12k steel arrows are nice.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

That is a poor fake. No damage splashes, and look, no yellow dot at your caracther on the minimap.

But, the 2+mil and 12k steel arrows are nice.

Damage is only done after the arrows hit the target. The yellow dot is there, the white one is himself.

Welcome to runescape

Il give 7/10 for pic..pretty good screeny you got there.

Lol @ the person who thought it was fake....

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

#-o whoops (damn my stupid virus :evil: ) sorry thought that was some monster from Godwars. Whell, if it isn' t fake, it' s a funny glitch, one head wants to eat you. Oh whell. But if it is a fake, it' s done nicelly. Yes I know I made a very stupid mistake, I' m known for it. No really. Moving on, if you look at the pic on zoom, you can see that there are no wierd litlle dots that indicate a fake, so I would say it' s a nice funny glitch. But I don' t think this is the right topic, probably Gallery is the right one.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

#-o whoops (damn my stupid virus :evil: ) sorry thought that was some monster from Godwars. Whell, if it isn' t fake, it' s a funny glitch, one head wants to eat you. Oh whell. But if it is a fake, it' s done nicelly. Yes I know I made a very stupid mistake, I' m known for it. No really. Moving on, if you look at the pic on zoom, you can see that there are no wierd litlle dots that indicate a fake, so I would say it' s a nice funny glitch. But I don' t think this is the right topic, probably Gallery is the right one.

It's just a decent of dragons. The special attack of darkbow when using dragon arrows. Looks just like that.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Erm nice comeback blaming it on a virus XD,

Nice pic tho :)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I hate it when viruses go to fan sites for online games you frequent and make you post something stupid.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0