RS Screenshots/Videos [Archive 1]

Fat_Slug

Have a screenshot that may not contribute to any topic that is currently being discussed. But is something worth sharing, then feel free to post it here.

Please do not spam or flame in this thread. Also, please check that the same thing was not already posted.

Images with Inappropriate content will be removed (at the moderators discretion) and all Images are subject to forum rules.

Happy Sharing.

~Alduron

NOTE: For ease-of-use, the reply history will be periodically removed from this thread.

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Image inside, click to view!]fw63km.png[/hide]

Lol! :lol:

How is that amusing? It's just another example of an underaged, immature male. Honestly, what the [bleep] is so entertaining about passing gas? :roll: Jesus Christ.

Welcome to tip.it ;).

No, for that image, it would be more like "Welcome to the rather immature RS Official Forums", because it is a screenie from there. It didn't occur on Tip.It, and I rather much know that Tip.It has far better standards that are upheld 99.9% of the time site-wide.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

bunnyyearscloseupie4.png

Close up of bunny ears :D in w2 fally....

It looks like someone stabbed something through her chest! :shock: like a bone or something

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

bunnyyearscloseupie4.png

Close up of bunny ears :D in w2 fally....

It looks like someone stabbed something through her chest! :shock: like a bone or something

lol yea. jagex graphics of us avators look real weird up close :-s espically the eyes *shudders*

skaterlam.png

I know I don't know many females who would do something like that. Usually we mature about ten years earlier than guys. =D

You think we mature? You, milady, are quite mistaken :wink:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

How is that amusing? It's just another example of an underaged, immature male. Honestly, what the [bleep] is so entertaining about passing gas? :roll: Jesus Christ.

Welcome to tip.it ;).

No, for that image, it would be more like "Welcome to the rather immature RS Official Forums", because it is a screenie from there. It didn't occur on Tip.It, and I rather much know that Tip.It has far better standards that are upheld 99.9% of the time site-wide.

~Mr. Devnull

If someone posts the picture here and others laugh over it, then it clearly shows tip.it is in the same condition.

damage112bs4.gif

Welcome to tip.it ;).

~Mr. Devnull

If someone posts the picture here and others laugh over it, then it clearly shows tip.it is in the same condition.

Oh [bleep], I hope not! :ohnoes:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Flodder450 and I decided to have a battle in our chicken costumes. He was angry so he turned into a skeleton though. Still beat him :wink:

20gfrk6.jpg

Then he wanted to try to beat me. That evil skeleton Flodder killed me with a rune 2 hander afterwards.

2zem3v6.jpg

I still own you Flodder!!! :twisted:

:P

besthuntersetupda4.png

The Ultimate hunter set up?

Lol, the cannon's a nice touch. Good for keeping the world to yourself.. :wink:

But yeah, looks good.. :P

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

maxwall.jpg

:mrgreen: <3:

A pic of all my max hits

The top left hand in the red corner was my first max (63 str)

Then in the black is me maxing on my friend then i changed to match my best mate to pink :D (65 str)

Then i changed to pink and maxed on another friend who used to look like me before i changed (68 str)

Finally that is me in the fighter torso my most recent max hit (71 str)

3 unsuccesful attempts at the jad

b_l_4_c_k_k0.png

1 Dragon Drop: Dragon Legs 7th kill at Iron Dragons

maxwall.jpg

A pic of all my max hits

Then in the black is me maxing on my friend then i changed to match my best mate to pink :D (65 str)

Then i changed to pink and maxed on another friend who used to look like me before i changed (68 str)

Nicezorz for 71 strength :ohnoes:

igsig.png

maxwall.jpg

A pic of all my max hits

Nicezorz for 71 strength :ohnoes:

Thank You

The Person i am maxing on with the fighter torso is ninja biff my best mate irl maybe any of you guys no him :)

3 unsuccesful attempts at the jad

b_l_4_c_k_k0.png

1 Dragon Drop: Dragon Legs 7th kill at Iron Dragons

Flodder450 and I decided to have a battle in our chicken costumes. He was angry so he turned into a skeleton though. Still beat him :wink:

20gfrk6.jpg

Then he wanted to try to beat me. That evil skeleton Flodder killed me with a rune 2 hander afterwards.

2zem3v6.jpg

I still own you Flodder!!! :twisted:

:P

men that was fun, didnt take screens :( btw that is a g0od tet event idea! :P to unspam :

outfitko3.png

my outfit for professor odensteins new assistans!

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

besthuntersetupda4.png

The Ultimate hunter set up?

What's the point of the cannon?

If someone steals your spot you can set up the cannon and the cannon will kill all chins so no-one catches any chins

Does not work anymore :cry:

Any tips on getting a free spot?

igsig.png