Fat_Slug

ta0zt3.jpg

92/99 Runecrafting <3:

Use link on my signature for my Blog.

Congratz! <3:<3:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pic of the glitch in edge

glitchxa1.th.jpg

I don't see a glitch... :-k

EDIT: Ooh, I just saw it lol, people behind the bank desks.

That's one glitch I wish Jagex had not removed. I wish I could walk right up to the bankers! :(

BTW, is my own achievment so lame that no one wants to comment? :ohnoes:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~Mr. Devnull

seeing you posting like 3 times per page on pointless things, withouth pictures is lame :wall:

will edit picture in when it uploads to imageshack

Trimmed this to just what I am responding to...

seeing you posting like 3 times per page on pointless things, withouth pictures is lame :wall:

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I just noticed other screenshots posted, and wished rather much to comment on them. :anxious: ... You may have also noticed the discussions that built up ... Sadly, during that time, I hadn't hit upon anything else much of merit in my own things. The levels in my sig at the time I am posting this (such as the serious lack of 70+ skills) attest to that. -.-

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

stop with the pics of not rs!this thread is for rs pics ONLY!
Stop with the inability to read! this is RS RELATED pictures, not just RS pictures. Moron.

start reading what they are posting that isn't runescape. isnt related to it at all... i even see one that says noobs,that can be any game and one that includes monkeys ffs!

Stop with the inability to read! this is RS RELATED pictures, not just RS pictures. Moron.

start reading what they are posting that isn't runescape. isnt related to it at all... i even see one that says noobs,that can be any game and one that includes monkeys ffs!

Jagex made Runescape. ANdrew gower is the leader of Jagex. Noob is a frequently used term for alost all games, and since Runescape is a game, noob is RS related. And one of the hardest/longest quests in the game has to do with monkeys.

All runescape related. Yes they are.

Monkeys = Monkey madness, noob = frequently used term in all games (runescape IS a game isn't it?) Andrew Gower is the head honcho of jagex, and you're a total [developmentally delayed]. :)

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

My first HYT!

Its sweet

[hide=Well...]Or not... -.-[/hide]

Hehe I was doing that all day once, where people could see. From an arrow to a party hat to F.U. Yup did it all :lol:

I should help do one of those. :lol:

~Mr. Devnull