• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<<Useless stuff snipped>>>

catburnerftw.jpg

Uhm, gross? :-X

DO NOT LIKE!

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

This is a collage of fun/interesting things I have done/seen in RS.

Due to its large size, I have decided to only post a link, so as to not stretch the page/cause lag.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1066334

Last night, after the infinite items update, I bought 1500 Mithril seeds. I started at Varrock East Bank, and made a straight line, through Barb Village, Fally, Taverly, over White Wolf Mountain, through Catherby, Cammy, Seers, and Ardy. I'm currently at the Carnillean Mansion. My goal is to go to Castle Wars from there, then to Yanille. :D

Here's a really nice shot of White Wolf.

http://www.maj.com/gallery/xxbattosaixx ... lowers.bmp

first uncut onyx in a while :)... though i cant craft them:

onyx10307qg8.jpg

grats! now go turn that onyx into a fury :) what technique did you use to get the tokkul?

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

onyx10307qg8.jpg

grats! now go turn that onyx into a fury :) what technique did you use to get the tokkul?

Nice 1 there!

<3:

2000th Post yay!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

onyx10307qg8.jpg

Nice 1 there!

<3:

2000th Post yay!

good job..

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

onyx10307qg8.jpg

Nice 1 there!

<3:

2000th Post yay!

good job..

my guide to tokkul has all your needs to know and earn tokkul.

(look under player made guides)

frogmangm7.png

I now control frogs and serpents!mwuhahaha.

This is a collage of fun/interesting things I have done/seen in RS.

Due to its large size, I have decided to only post a link, so as to not stretch the page/cause lag.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1066334

Last night, after the infinite items update, I bought 1500 Mithril seeds. I started at Varrock East Bank, and made a straight line, through Barb Village, Fally, Taverly, over White Wolf Mountain, through Catherby, Cammy, Seers, and Ardy. I'm currently at the Carnillean Mansion. My goal is to go to Castle Wars from there, then to Yanille. :D

TOM <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows you? :D

billytalenthg0.jpg

Billy Talent ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë3

Nice flower-planting job. Congrats. :)

glitch.jpg

And ... WHAT were you trying to show us? :|

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

[hide=Quotes From D_V_Devnull and others, click to open!]
glitch.jpg

And ... WHAT were you trying to show us? :|

~Mr. Devnull

[/hide]

Hehe no attack style!

I see now. Stunning. :o

Re[bleep]ly I have filmed this of the varock pink skirt mania.. it was crazy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGCGheBSpp8

Nice video. But I would like to know one thing... Who was the artist of the music and what piece names?!?!? :shock:

~Mr. Devnull