RS Screenshots/Videos [Archive 1]

Fat_Slug

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ok i saw these things from sloganizer.net or something in peoples sigs. I followed the link. first thing i tried was runescape. this was the first one that came up (note it is runescape-related)

runescape.jpg

banner.jpg

^Please visit^

Retired

[hide=Image inside, click to view!]fw63km.png[/hide]

Lol! :lol:

How is that amusing? It's just another example of an underaged, immature male. Honestly, what the [bleep] is so entertaining about passing gas? :roll: Jesus Christ.

Welcome to tip.it ;).

No, for that image, it would be more like "Welcome to the rather immature RS Official Forums", because it is a screenie from there. It didn't occur on Tip.It, and I rather much know that Tip.It has far better standards that are upheld 99.9% of the time site-wide.

~Mr. Devnull

If someone posts the picture here and others laugh over it, then it clearly shows tip.it is in the same condition.

Oh [bleep], I hope not! :ohnoes:

~Mr. Devnull

Woot I found another!

nox9j8.png

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

If someone posts the picture here and others laugh over it, then it clearly shows tip.it is in the same condition.

The logic in that is really... misconstrued

Basically, if you laugh at something, you're not necessarily immature. If you post something like that, you probably are.

lol ok i saw these things from sloganizer.net or something in peoples sigs. I followed the link. first thing i tried was runescape. this was the first one that came up (note it is runescape-related)

runescape.jpg

did you happen to check what jagex was? :lol:

The logic in that is really... misconstrued

Basically, if you laugh at something, you're not necessarily immature. If you post something like that, you probably are.

I was clearly talking about pictures like that, where the jokes are similar to ones you saw when you were 8.

damage112bs4.gif

[hide=Click to view image...]runescape.jpg[/hide]

Geez, that's still funny though. :lol: ... To be honest, I rather much agree with the slogan. Where chocolate is short-lived, RuneScape's effects last forever. \'

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

[hide=Click to view image...]runescape.jpg[/hide]

Geez, that's still funny though. :lol: ... To be honest, I rather much agree with the slogan. Where chocolate is short-lived, RuneScape's effects last forever. \'

~Mr. Devnull

Har har

ddseh7.jpg

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Okay, time to unspam myself in this thread with my own personal achievement. Had fun laying the one image on top of the other too with Serif PhotoPlus version 10, which is why you see 2 panels there. I saw no reason to show the rest of the screen due to the stitching work. (Would have looked horrible anyway.)

[hide=The Image is inside this hide command due to Tip.It Rules. You need to click to open it.]20071001_F2P_Completed_RE_MI.jpg[/hide]

I managed to do it finally on 2007/09/27, and got all the RS F2P Random Event Items and Emotes. :thumbsup: ... Also shown is a Fake Yin-Yang Ammy from the Makeover mage, bought because I needed it for the "More F2P Bank Space" thread's rallies, and myself in Falador Square late at night with almost no one there, and completely unequipped at the time. (Would have been awful if a "Shade (Level 121)" had shown up right then! :ohnoes: ...) And before anyone asks, I already know that Thessalia can change the frog tokens into the frog headwear and clothing items. I just wanted to show that I have a bunch of the tokens. (13 more in bank, BTW!)

Sadly, since the rallies and stuff have not succeeded yet, I've been forced to drop the random event items. Would have been nice if Jagex had thought to allow banking those items with Thessalia, to go along with the POH stuff in P2P. <.<

Enjoy the stitched screenshot image, folks! ::'

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)