CAT!@

amoeba_009

Siberian Huskie? Oh man, i've ALWAYS wanted one of those. :) I had 2 poms though and now my couzins dog, whos an Mountain dog stays over alot. He dosent mind the cat. :D I got it on monday. The first night was HELL. But last night not so bad. :) I slept thoughout. It dosent seem to use the basket i bought it, even though i keep puting it there. :(

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol; love the part about the basket. Don't even bother trying to get him or her to sleep in the basket. The kitten will probably want to sleep with you and of course, being the nocturnal creatures that they are, the kitten will play for about half the night. Butter sleeps with us and is very good about being quiet until about 5:30 or 6:00 when he wants to be fed. So we get up, make coffee and feed him. He's not spoiled. \'

gaaallllgh5.jpg

Cats are such wonderful pets.

I have 4 of them.

Bubbles (Front) who will be 5 years old next month, Blossom (Back) who will be 5 years old in April and Willow (Arm) who will be 2 years old in April

BubblesBlossomWillowbehaving.jpg

Bob who is 6 months old.

He was six weeks old when the this photo was taken, must take some new photo's of him, but he doesn't stand still long enough...lol

Bob6weeksold4.jpg

Bob and Willow are half siblings (same mother)

This is my neighbors cat (who has adopted me) that decided to have her kittens on the back veranda 2 days ago (she is Bob and Willow's mother)

This photo was taken just after all 5 where born

MamaKittyAndKittensjustafterall5wer.jpg

and this one was taken today

Kittens.jpg

I also have 5 Chickens, 2 Ducks and 2 Cashmere Goats.

Happy_Aussie.png

Just remeber to feed it :P

if it looks uncomfortable while wearing a collar, you should take it off, my cat doesnt wear a collar.

And if there are other cats in your neighborhood, they might fight alot....

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Buttercup is reserved for the Canary that my husband promised me 3 years ago...lol

I have a birdcage all set up and ready to receive it's occupant, but hubby keeps forgetting...lol

Happy_Aussie.png

Cats are very fun pets...you're gonna love it. I have 2...I've had 3 in my life. One was ran over by a truck...it was awful. If you're gonna let it outside, it'll go just about anywhere..but it will always know where the house is. But be careful if you let it outside.

They're very enjoyable pets though! Very quiet..peaceful...but they sleep alot. Oh well. They're still my favorite animal.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I have a cat that lives outside, but she comes back every day(we don't let it in) we got it fixed and everything, it is 10+ years old(we live next to a golf course so she probably eats pesticide every day and she is fine) I'll post a picture if I find one.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Give it a nice name. Don't name your cat [wagon] or something.

I don't know about that, my neighbpr's named their cat Fat Bastard, and he seemed happy...he wasn;t mean anyways.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I don't know about that, my neighbpr's named their cat Fat Bastard, and he seemed happy...he wasn;t mean anyways.

XD Ive decided to name my cat Top-Cat. Anyone besides me ever watch the hannah barabra cartoon top-cat?

XD Ive decided to name my cat Top-Cat. Anyone besides me ever watch the hannah barabra cartoon top-cat?

Nope. I'm a Flintstones-only guy. And, fo course, the occasional Tom & Jerry. \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Nope. I'm a Flintstones-only guy. And, fo course, the occasional Tom & Jerry. \'

Tom and Jerry ofcource, i've spent a majority of my childhood watching it, be it on tv or vhs.

Wow, Amoeba, you just took me back in time. Loved TopCat; good ol' TC and Benny. I'm old enough to remember watching the show in the early '60s and still love it. Great name for your kitty!

Here's a pic of what the Butter looked like as a kitten; he was special from the beginning:

aV10BiqA.jpg

By the way, he woke us up this morning at around 6:00, purring and kneading in the blankets.

gaaallllgh5.jpg

I have a cat, her name's Smokey, and she's nine years old now. She's just plain gray, which looks like smoke, hence the name. :lol:

Any way, she's a outdoor cat. Maybe it's the fact she was raised on a farm? We let her out and in as she pleases, most of the time outside. Her favorite places to stay are in our barn, and on my bed. :thumbsup: But we have a good 90 acres or so for her to run around on.

Same case with my dog, Tilly, but she's a lil' more lazy #-o

Qucke.gif

Wow, Amoeba, you just took me back in time. Loved TopCat; good ol' TC and Benny. I'm old enough to remember watching the show in the early '60s and still love it.

Hes the leaderr of the gangg *jumps off milk truck* :D Good times. + Very cute kitty. :)

assembly-required.jpg

Quick! post that on the "if they were cats" thread, don;t let it diiiiieeeee!!!

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

in my experiences male cats aren't good, mine.. excreted in my closet allot and his sister done it in the litter box outside, the male was probably too lazy or something #-o

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]