CAT!@

amoeba_009

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presonally dont have any prefernce over cats/dogs, their both fine pets.

I just got back, they were all so cute. ::' But heres the one which i get, he dident want to be a LOLcat, so he avoided the camera.

0110071904te6.jpg

I love cats.

Just make sure if you give them milk to really water it down or you'll give your cat the runs 8-)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Our cats were outdoor cats. One dissapeared around the age of 10 or so, the other one was run over by a car at around the age of 8 and never was the same again. He died a couple years after his sister, around the age of 15 or so.

I had more of a connection to our dog though.

I know a girl that name her cats "acid" and "[bleep]". Putting these names together they are actually a decent description for her. EDIT: On 2nd thought she's rather an acid jerk.

I hate cats. They aren't as loyal to you as dogs are. If you want a pet that you can play with, get a dog. Cats prefer to do their own thing.

I like cats more, cats show genuine affection, where as dogs are showing obediance as you're the "leader of the pack" so to speak.

When I move into a place that allows pets I'm getting one of these;

dr.jpg

I'd get a dog if it were me, but I like cats a lot too.

I'm allergic though :/

Thats why you get one of the ones with no fur!

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Amo gatos I para poseer dos. Hola y Bueno. TrÃÆÃâÃâátelo con amor, cuide y respÃÆÃâÃâételo y le tratarÃÆÃâÃâá la misma manera. DejÃÆÃâÃâáis le vaya al tocador exterior y usted tendrÃÆÃâÃâá menos accidentes.

Master cats I to have two. Hola and Bueno. TrÃÆÃâÃâátelo with love, takes care of and respÃÆÃâÃâételo and will treat the same way to him. You leave goes to him to the outer dressing table and you will have less accidents.

rmadrid.jpg

Inglesespana

Gracias baThanks babelfish translation belfish traducciÃÆÃâÃâón

I presonally dont have any prefernce over cats/dogs, their both fine pets.

I just got back, they were all so cute. ::' But heres the one which i get, he dident want to be a LOLcat, so he avoided the camera.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5416 ... 904te6.jpg

Cute kitty :D . Did you decide on a name for sure?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

To name a cat, allow it to live with you for about 2 weeks, so about when it has settled and you have seen it's true normal personality and any quirks it may have. For example, one of my cats is named Zola after Zola Budd (A famous runner who unusually ran barefoot) because of her habit of running at high speed in the house with sometimes unfortunate consequences. If it is a more elegant cat, call it a elegant name like, perhaps Samantha. If it is an unusual breed which is linked with a country or landmark (such as Harrington's cat, Pharaoh), name it accordingly. If it's a tomcat, call it Tom or Harry or names of a similar nature. There is no such thing as a ordinary cat, so naming is easier than you think. :wink:

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Cats are a lazy person's pet. Like me! I had one cat, it died, I have another. Getting another soon! :anxious:

Anyway, cat's have a higher chance of dying than say, a dog. As there are snakes and spiders outside of your eyes. If you don't want it to die, (Like my beutiful little kitty did) keep it as an inside kitty,or if you wanna take chances, let it live outside.

My cat died of a snake / spider bite in the throat. :cry:

What, was your cat really dumb or something?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I hate cats. They aren't as loyal to you as dogs are. If you want a pet that you can play with, get a dog. Cats prefer to do their own thing.

You've never dangled a piece of string in front of one, have you? It's much fun \' \' \' \' \' \'

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

You've never dangled a piece of string in front of one, have you? It's much fun \' \' \' \' \' \'

That reminds me of a story I read online titled "Don't Shave Naked If You Own Cats". I don't wanna bother finding it again, but the gist is this guy was shaving right after getting out of the shower one day, and we all know how cats love to jump and claw at dangling things...... YOWCH!!

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Oh man. I like my dangly things on me and un-bloody. :anxious:

12 days from now. Does anyone know what will happen to a kitten if he/she is seperated from the mother pre-maturely? :-k

Depends on what you mean with pre-maturely.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Oh man. I like my dangly things on me and un-bloody. :anxious:

12 days from now. Does anyone know what will happen to a kitten if he/she is seperated from the mother pre-maturely? :-k

If it's before the end of the lactancy period, it will most probably starve unless you feed him by hand.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Some time ago, we had to take care of three kittens after their mother was killed by a car. They were 1 week old, and we had to feed them with a feeding bottle filled with cow milk and water (since the cow milk is too concentrated and it can cause them to constipate). When they grew up a bit we started feeding them with baby food, also diluted. The three of them grew up perfectly fine, and I still own one of them (had to give away the other two).

If you don't want to be watching the amount of water on his food every time you feed him, you can also go to the veterinary and buy him special food for lactant kittens. Surely he can advise you which one is the best for your kitten's age.

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

with christmas if you have a tree, trow the cat in the tree, then he wont slash the balls out of the tree. repeat this every year so hes learning that the tree is not a hunting place

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011