South park- Season 11 discussion thread

Nadril

I dont think that people understand that South Park is brilliant satire. i think people are too stupid to see that each episode has a meaning, and the whole episode is built up to one key moment. For example, the most recent episode i watched was More Crap, the last moment was simply brilliant, taking the piss out of awards, whilst maintaining such a funny episode at a time.

i think there are 2 kinds of people that watch south park... people who watch it for cheap laughs and people who can read deeper than fart jokes.

Wow, I can't believe no-one has had that insight before.

Oh wait, we all did. 10 years ago.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have they said anything about this weds. episode?

An all new episode of South Park airs this Wednesday at 10PM on Comedy Central, 1114 The List:

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s looks from cutest to ugliest. When the boys steal the list, they are completely unprepared to deal with the results.

Guest baronmaster
I dont think that people understand that South Park is brilliant satire. i think people are too stupid to see that each episode has a meaning, and the whole episode is built up to one key moment. For example, the most recent episode i watched was More Crap, the last moment was simply brilliant, taking the piss out of awards, whilst maintaining such a funny episode at a time.

i think there are 2 kinds of people that watch south park... people who watch it for cheap laughs and people who can read deeper than fart jokes.

Wow, I can't believe no-one has had that insight before.

Oh wait, we all did. 10 years ago.

somewhat debatable

An all new episode of South Park airs this Wednesday at 10PM on Comedy Central, 1114 The List:

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s looks from cutest to ugliest. When the boys steal the list, they are completely unprepared to deal with the results.

this sounds like it has the potential to be one hell of a season finale. Heres to hoping it lives up to the expectation better than stanley's cup.

Tk5SF.png

this sounds like it has the potential to be one hell of a season finale. Heres to hoping it lives up to the expectation better than stanley's cup.

Yeah. I wonder who the top of the list will be... :lol:

http://www.southparkzone.com/

if you want to watch episodes, or if you missed one

theirs also a preview for the next episode.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

"We've learned a lot. Primarily that women don't have balls" :lol:

Great ending to an awesome season.

[allabout-sp is my preferance over southparkzone]

I absolutely cracked up on that line.. one of the funniest ever in South Park

Tk5SF.png

One of the funniest episodes in a while.

Butters wearing a #11 shirt.. ROFL

Mom!!! Dad!!! I'm not the ugliest kid in school!

Good for you butters...

..Guess we don't have to ground him now. :XD:

WHAT WAS THE REAL LIST!!!! rofl great episode

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12