South park- Season 11 discussion thread

Nadril

Haven't gotten a real classic episode in a while.

Wouldn't go that far, but I don't want to take anything away from it, would give it about 7/10. Would have preffered it if Cartma battered Wendy. :mrgreen:

iteme3721.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he didn't really get his comeuppance, did he? He still thinks he's a cool kid that everybody likes and Wendy is likely the one that ends up being punished.

Well he didn't really get his comeuppance, did he? He still thinks he's a cool kid that everybody likes and Wendy is likely the one that ends up being punished.

Yeah he still has the same attitude as before. Still, I do think the events leading up to wendy beating the [cabbage] out of him was great, especially her talk with the principal. :P

"Like the victims of breast cancer, there is something I'd like to get off my chest".

:lol: I sprayed tea over my keyboard because of that line. Best episode I've seen in ages.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I couldn't pick a favourite, there are so many awesome episodes. Plus there are episodes that are so good that I have watched them until I get bored of them. :mrgreen:

iteme3721.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'll always be partial to Scott Tenorman Must Die. Cartman getting away with it is just awesome in every way.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I predict the sequel will be Pandemic II and have some reference to it being impossible to get into Madagasca. Anyway, the new episode was ok, not brilliant and not terrible. No real laugh out loud moments for me, although Randy being annoying with the camera was a perfect match with both my parents from what I remember of me being little. I also remember wondering round France and seeing loads of Pan Flute bands.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

wow.

wendy kicked the [cabbage] out of cartman.

that made me laugh quite a bit.

all in all it was a pretty good episode. kinda stupid though.

Comedy Central is a week late with their airings. There's a new ep that came out this week in the US

OMG!

thank you for telling me that!

im watching it right now <3:

how the hell can people not find the episode funny?

I think this is one of the best yet this season, REALLY looking forward to next week's

I thought it was [developmentally delayed]ed, and didn't laugh at all during it. The hamster thing was just stupid, and flute bands? Come on, that's just [developmentally delayed]ed. Pick something more people know/care about next time. The next episode better be epic, or I may skip watching this season, and stick with re-runs.

The only good episode so far was the breast cancer episode. Wendy beating the [cabbage] out of Cartman was epic. There were a lot of funny quotes there too, especially when Cartman is harassing Wendy about her speech. "There's killer [bleep] on the loose!"

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I thought it was [developmentally delayed], and didn't laugh at all during it. The hamster thing was just stupid, and flute bands? Come on, that's just [developmentally delayed]. Pick something more people know/care about next time. The next episode better be epic, or I may skip watching this season, and stick with re-runs.

To get the guinea pig thing you would have to have been browsing the net a lot when Cloverfield came out. Basically a lot of people thought that showing the monster was stupid, and that the monster looked stupid. So through the first part of the movie you really don't know exactly what the monster is and that makes it more suspenseful, but after they show it the suspense is lessened. However if they showed it right away then it wouldn't have been a problem.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Breast Cancer Show Ever was so [bleep]ing funny. So many lulz. Funniest parts were were he went to her house and pretended to cry, whe he ate his underwear, when he [cabbage] on the teachers desk and the end part where his friends told him they never respected him. My god thay was a funny episode.

happysigbp0.jpg

Breast Cancer Show Ever was so [bleep] funny. So many lulz. Funniest parts were were he went to her house and pretended to cry, whe he ate his underwear, when he [cabbage] on the teachers desk and the end part where his friends told him they never respected him. My god thay was a funny episode.

I'll admit, the twisted logic he pulls at the end was pure genius. I keep seeing previews for the new episode, and I get less and less interested though.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I'm surprised they didn't do an episode on the elections...

• 2 weeks later...