South park- Season 11 discussion thread

Nadril

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

It appears the season 12 thread got wiped out during the forum rollback. I know this is a older thread, however I felt the bump was warranted in this case.

South Park has won yet another emmy, this time for the imaginationland series.

And the Winner Is.....

Imaginationland wins the Animated Program Emmy (Programming One Hour or More)!!! Congratulations to the entire crew of South Park on the big win last night. And make sure to check out the Emmy-Winning Imaginationland episode, for free, only at SouthParkStudios.com.

Source: http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3504

I bumped this thread, rather than creating a new one, since the imaginationland episodes were part of season 11.

wait...what?

when did the new season start? damn. how many episodes have i missed, and is it still on wednesdays at 10?

The new season started over six months ago, the first seven episodes aired the six weeks after that. The second half of season 12 is planned to start in October, no dates yet though. This was just bumped up to mention that the Imaginationland episodes won an emmy.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

wait...what?

when did the new season start? damn. how many episodes have i missed, and is it still on wednesdays at 10?

The new season started over six months ago, the first seven episodes aired the six weeks after that. The second half of season 12 is planned to start in October, no dates yet though. This was just bumped up to mention that the Imaginationland episodes won an emmy.

Isn't it supposed to start again on October 8th? That's what I heard.

oops. i didnt notice this was a year-old topic. why was it bumped?

i only posted because i thought season 11 was the new one coming out this year.

It appears the season 12 thread got wiped out during the forum rollback. I know this is a older thread, however I felt the bump was warranted in this case.

South Park has won yet another emmy, this time for the imaginationland series.

And the Winner Is.....

Imaginationland wins the Animated Program Emmy (Programming One Hour or More)!!! Congratulations to the entire crew of South Park on the big win last night. And make sure to check out the Emmy-Winning Imaginationland episode, for free, only at SouthParkStudios.com.

Source: http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3504

I bumped this thread, rather than creating a new one, since the imaginationland episodes were part of season 11.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't care much for the second one either. The first one was gold though, and the third was good too.

Overall I was pretty disappointed with the first half of season 12, but it looks like the second half is off to a good start.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

It was a nice change of pace from what we normally get, and there were a few laugh out loud parts. Definitely liking this half of the season better.

Yeah that's what I loved about it. Haven't gotten a real classic episode in a while.

I liked the first half of season 12.

But these two latest episodes - nix, i don't like them.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé