Shift + Click = Attack Player

Sinless_Hero

Stuck as in it's always down? Just be careful, as in doesn't go down? Just do it the old way.

I personally like this idea, it would make training on high level monsters easier.

Also I'd really like the control run because it's a pain switching to controls inface if I just want to run a short bit.

...You're saying that you didn't know that ctrl + click made you run?... :-s Well it does.

Nevertheless, this is a great idea! I support.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Also I'd really like the control run because it's a pain switching to controls inface if I just want to run a short bit.

...You're saying that you didn't know that ctrl + click made you run?... :-s Well it does.

Nevertheless, this is a great idea! I support.

o.O I actually didnt know you could ctrl+click to run :shock:

RSSig.png

Why not "Shift+click" to walk move and "Ctrl+shift+click" to attack?

And change "Ctrl+click" to run move (instead of run and do default action)?

It would make the game so much better to have it like I am thinking.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I agree even though i don't pk it's annoying to have to right click and attack those darn rc pkers >.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

With high level monsters, there are ways to beat the speed of a one-click (like someone wind striking), and the right click is there as to give a perk to being high level as much as a warning. With pking, it would give pures an advantage as they could one-click anyone. Overall, I feel the power of a one-click is a perk that should be meant for high levels, I do not support.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

It used to be the other way before, where attack was option 1 on higher-level-than-player monsters and humans, and then Jagex switched it. I have been upset at the change since, but have gotten used to it, so if it doesn't go through to add some kind of option control, I won't be too mad.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

No jagex wont spoon feed you.

They've done enough already, all those X options... :wall:.

And it's hardly spoonfeeding, it's making the game that slightly more enjoyable. :thumbsup:

Are you stupid or just acting?

This suggestion is another spoon feeding suggestion.

Making life easier for lazy people.

Making the game alot more unbalanced as well tbh

It'd be okay. I'd use it if it came out.

As it is though, I have to 2 click to use my ranged-2h pure on higher levels.

Lol, that reminds me of when I told a higher level they had an advantage because they could 1 click. Then she told me to learn how to 2 click and called me a noob. The next attack, I killed her hitting my max with the combo.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Making the game alot more unbalanced as well tbh

I hope you're joking.

This would help balance out the game, not the other way round.

High levels already have the advantage of higher combat levels, why should they have the advantage that their opponent has to click twice as much as them as well?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

• 2 weeks later...