Runecrafting Bloods

bunsosteel3

This thread was created to see if anyone besides myself would support the idea of runecrafting bloods.

Before you guys, the viewers, trash this thread, hear me out, cause I got some good stuff to say.

First you would need to do a really hard quest like Mournings End P. 2 for deaths. And the altar would be in a wierd type place (please post suggestions on where the altar should be).

The runecrafting level for this would be around 85ish since deaths are like 64 i believe. Since most people I'm pretty sure aren't level 85, this would give them something to work for.

The reason I made this is because the price of bloods is insane to me, 500 gp each!! And killing monsters for them just takes too long (i kill ankous and get a drop rarely every 10 minutes)

The blood talisman could be dropped by a level 150+ monster, with only soloing it, no partners, and no prayer with 200+ hps(thanks master smither :)). It would be untradable.

Like deaths, there would be no multiple runes per essence.......

You might say that this would crash the economy of Runescape, but i dont know, this is purely just a throw-it-out-there type of suggestion. It may lower blood price, but who knows, right?

Anywho, the bloods would obviously be restricted to members.

So if it wouldnt be a burden, please post and tell me what you think, if i get enough supporters, maybe I'll contact Jagex.

Support List:

1. Srgnt Suited (myself)

2. runescapew44

3. llamster

4. gandorf61

5. mario sunny

6. calum9

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

I support partly

Make it 85 because 75 is the level for gaint pouchs and alot of people get 75 and quit.

Make the 150 monster solo only and no prayer. Make it have over 200 HP

Also yes untradable so rich noobs can't buy it.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

This is useless because Jagex has announced MANY times that they plan on giving players the ability to craft bloods, but I guess I support.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

well i didnt know that cuz i dont listen to everything he says

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

i will support and i have a few suggestions for the placement of the altar

-Trollweis Mountain

-Feldip Hills

-Kharazi Jungle (so they would also have to do Legends Quest)

-Somewhere out in the jungle of Karamja

-North of the Ruins of Uzer

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

i will support and i have a few suggestions for the placement of the altar

-Trollweis Mountain

-Feldip Hills

-Kharazi Jungle (so they would also have to do Legends Quest)

-Somewhere out in the jungle of Karamja

-North of the Ruins of Uzer

thx for support and suggestions, i want kind of an eerie place to put it

Karamja wouldnt work bcuz of nature altar

feldip hills doesnt have that eerie feeling

uzer is still like only 2-3 mins from bank, i want something in the middle of no where

trollweis is a good candidate so ill take that

kharazi ill accept too, so good job

keep the candidates for altar location coming!!

You mean "they", not "he". Jagex is a 300-employee company.

Kharazi sounds good.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

You mean "they", not "he". Jagex is a 300-employee company.

Kharazi sounds good.

same difference......

and ya kharazi would be good

No, people.. If they were to make a blood altar, they would make it in the deep wilderness.. 45+ at least, and surround it with powerful, high level monsters in a multi combat area.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

No, people.. If they were to make a blood altar, they would make it in the deep wilderness.. 45+ at least, and surround it with powerful, high level monsters in a multi combat area.

ya and have it near the lava maze on the east side, maybe put some greaters and lessers, maybe hellhounds, guarding it good idea, i think im changing the altar location to there, kharazi doesnt seem to suit it very well, thanks for the input!

I support even though I'm F2P I still think members should be able to craft any runes. You guys can fletch all the different types of arrows so why not be able to craft any type of runes.

Also what is with the 500gp ea. Runes are way to expensive, and your idea could fix that a bit.

Supported. :thumbsup:

Wow you've really convinced me. All the previous topics I've seen suggest the blood altar have suggested easy quests and requirements; but you just go all out!

85 rcing, love it! Wilderness, I love it! Untradable and really hard to get blood talisman, love it(although I would use the abyss ;) )!

May I suggest, though, having a series of quests that take place in the wilderness? I would suggest 3 of them, medium requirements, but as hard and annoying as MEP2. The wilderness, after all, would be the ultimate place to hold a dangerous quest. No programmed NPCs, you're up against strategy-using, smart pkers! I would definately love a quest(s) in the wilderness.

Very good suggestion. =D>

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

The monster that drops the talisman could be unlockable onyl after the quest?

When the Ourania Altar came out i saw quite a few posts on how there was a lvl (around 78?)at which you got a 'You can now craft bloods' message. Presumably this would be the lvl to craft them at? I don't know what it is as my rc is 37 :cry: , so maybe someon ecould post that?

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Wow you've really convinced me. All the previous topics I've seen suggest the blood altar have suggested easy quests and requirements; but you just go all out!

85 rcing, love it! Wilderness, I love it! Untradable and really hard to get blood talisman, love it(although I would use the abyss ;) )!

May I suggest, though, having a series of quests that take place in the wilderness? I would suggest 3 of them, medium requirements, but as hard and annoying as MEP2. The wilderness, after all, would be the ultimate place to hold a dangerous quest. No programmed NPCs, you're up against strategy-using, smart pkers! I would definately love a quest(s) in the wilderness.

Very good suggestion. =D>

thanks for the aesome reply, but u have the others in this thread to thank bcuz they suggested ALOT of really good things to make this section great

and idk if this is a big thing but having a tip.it guy/girl give such a good review its just awesome

When the Ourania Altar came out i saw quite a few posts on how there was a lvl (around 78?)at which you got a 'You can now craft bloods' message. Presumably this would be the lvl to craft them at? I don't know what it is as my rc is 37 :cry: , so maybe someon ecould post that?

i think you can get bloods at any level. its all random

untitled-1.png

i think you can get bloods at any level. its all random

Thats not what i mean. People said that the release of blood runecrafting was due beacuse they were told htey could craft bloods at a particular lvl. It had nothing to do with the Ourania Altar, just it was in Ourania related threads in which i read this.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Although I like most of your ideas, the blood altar will probably be located in Myrevitch (I'm sorry I can't spell, it's that maze town of the vampires). I can see Jagex being evil and making you go through the town every time, and making it unable to be abyssed.

Cowmasta13.png

This is useless because Jagex has announced MANY times that they plan on giving players the ability to craft bloods, but I guess I support.

you can craft bloods now at the abyss

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

you can craft bloods now at the abyss

Since when? :P

Oh and adding on to the vampire suggestion- perhaps these new quests that lead up to the blood altar could be part of the on-going vampire series?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Although I like most of your ideas, the blood altar will probably be located in Myrevitch (I'm sorry I can't spell, it's that maze town of the vampires). I can see Jagex being evil and making you go through the town every time, and making it unable to be abyssed.

Yep, the most probable place I've seen recently is the castle. It's got a huge room with unknown content.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve