Global announcements, what's going on?

If you try to open the thread on global announcements or even the general thread, you'll probably get this message "The topic or post you requested does not exist". So, whatever content is being posted inside, we can't see it or atleast I couldn't see it.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Yes, TIF has been hacked, and obviously they're working on it already. The forums will probably be down for a while while they reencrypt. Now would be a good time to change your pass if it's the same as your runescape pass.

JamesBlond09: banned, 7-14-07

mysiggy.jpg

We will. :(

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Wow, what happened? Must've been pretty serious to have a shutdown :shock: . Hopefully its all better now.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Hopefully TIF is stronger now. ^^

I wonder how hard those blokes were trying to hack the forums, recently quite a few Fan Site Forums, and some pure clan forums have been hacked, most notably Pure Community getting hacked three times in the past two months, whether thats low security, or another reason I don't know.

Hopefully no permanent harm has been done...I missed Tip.It too much. <3:

I would doubt very much that Tipit was "hacked".

I would guess it was to do with the recent scam email purporting to be from the admins which actually contained a key-logger and Tallest1 got sucked in by it.

Rather than the security issue being on tipits side I would almost guarantee that it was a pebkac.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12