Africans Less Intelligent Than Westerners?

Craiglowery

That wasn't racist at all. Infact, the OP was far more racist by implying black people are dumber than whites...Sooo...Priorities a lil' off, or what?

And Paperclipswhatever....No. Go spam more.

The OP quoted a news story about James Watson being racist. The OP's name is not James Watson. The OP is not racist. Shut the [bleep] up means shut the [bleep] up. Reading a lil' off, or what?

wwidas6.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't racist at all. Infact, the OP was far more racist by implying black people are dumber than whites...Sooo...Priorities a lil' off, or what?

The OP quoted a news story about James Watson being racist. The OP's name is not James Watson. The OP is not racist. Shut the [bleep] up means shut the [bleep] up. Reading a lil' off, or what?

How about yours? Check the post right above you. You had more than enough time to read it, but apparently ignored it. Good job.

And I'm not about to be silenced by some random idiot.

"If I did break into a hotel room to steal my trophies, this is how it happened."

Please show me a pro black group as you have put it, that use the slogan "kill the white devil". I don't really understand what you are trying to say when in the late 1800s the KKK were lynching black people.

LOL?

We're not talking about back then. We're talking about now. No pro-white groups want blacks dead. They want them to go back to Africa. BUT! Black people insist that Africa is in it's current condition (crappy) because whites made it that way (LAWL!) and thus, they can't go back, and that they must keep America for themselves since they built it* (again, lawl.) and that whites must go back to Europe, or more commonly, that whites must be killed.

Black Panthers are a good example, but dare I say that EVERY pro-black group has a "kill whitey" or "hate whitey" (at the least) mind-set. Almost all pro-white groups openly say they do not hate black people, they just do not believe black people should be a part of white society.

* = Building it (literally) doesn't make it yours. That's like my dad building a house for a customer and then saying "Thanks for paying me, but I think I'll keep it since I built it and I like it."

Pro-black groups are EXTREMELY racist and do so while saying that whites are, even if we're not. Merely talking about blacks as a white person is often considered racist. It's completely bogus. We've given black people a free-ride through life, all they have to do is take it...But they'd rather complain about us "holding them down" when we're clearly not, and say how they deserve reparations...Here's a hint - everything we're doing now IS your reparations.

The Jena Six case is a perfect example of blacks being racist. They feel those 6 black kids shouldn't be prosecuted because a white kid was being racist first. *BUZZER* EHHHH! WRONG.

Edit: And why did you bring Hitler into this? That dude was insane and has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Just because he's white and wasn't peaceful? So? I'm saying that blacks aren't as peaceful as that one guy said, but I'm perfectly aware SOME are. It's just that MOST are not, and looking around you at the proof will clearly prove that. Black people just like to THINK they're angels and do no wrong all because they were persecuted in the past. So what? Get over it. The Jews did, and look at them. They're doing great. There are even stereotypes about how rich all Jewish people are...THAT'S how good they're doing. But blacks should have a stereotype by now about how much they whine. Unfortunately - that'd be seen as "racist". :roll:

Quoted from Wikipedia-

Neo-Nazism (literally new Nazism) is the ideology of post-World War II political movements seeking to revive Nazism.

The specific policies of neo-Nazi groups differ, but they often include allegiance to Adolf Hitler, antisemitism, racism, xenophobia (towards non-whites), nationalism, white supremacy, militarism and homophobia. Neo-Nazis often use the symbols of Nazi Germany, such as the Swastika, Sig Runes and the red-white-black color scheme

So these 'neo-Nazi' group are supposedly non-violent people who only want blacks to go back to Africa?? Yet, they follow Hitler's ways and means.. hmm..

Also, the whole 'Jews are rich' stereotype is actually harmful to the Jewish race. It's what Hitler based his whole argument that Jews are harmful, greedy people who hurt the German economy by hording the money away on.. and the Nazis of today often use this as well..

Yes, Neo-nazi groups are mostly geared towards the hatred of Jews, but they basically hate anyone who isn't white.. Sometimes to the point of killing these individuals..

The part about how it is considered racist if whites talk about blacks is true though.. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

White people are the builders of nations - NOT nation destroyers. To say black people live in harmony and that white people destroy nations is absolutely hilarious.

Ooo someone is racist.

Heehee.

This thread is so pointless it's funny. :XD:

What if they do find africans are less intelligent than caucasians?

Is it the end of the world? I know I wouldn't change my outlook on things because of one of their dumb studies :P

LOL. The OP wasn't implying black people are dumber, he was quoting something he found on internet. SOooo... reading is a bit off, or what?

Okay, he posted an article that implies black people are dumber than whites.

Whatever. That's still far more racist than what I said, and...Yet you call me racist...Again, learn what racism is, maybe?

The article doesn't imply that black people are dumber than whites, it says that they are going to make a study about it. The article is neutral.

Anyway, you're just upset because I called you racist :P

Well, are you?

That's fine, I could understand, people will always try to uplift themselves because that mankind's desire, to be the best.

2480+ total

Flamecaller, if the OP linked to an article that showed conclusive scientific studies that showed white people were on average genetically smarter than black people, or vice versa, would that still be racist?

Stop being such a drama queen.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

How about yours? Check the post right above you. You had more than enough time to read it, but apparently ignored it. Good job.

And I'm not about to be silenced by some random idiot.

Sorry, I missed the post where you admitted you're wrong. Anyway, addressing that post: Racism is not relative. You and James Watson are both racists.

wwidas6.jpg

I'm not upset that you called me racist. I feel sorry for you. If you were serious, then you're one of those people that blacks have made to think that EVERYTHING said against them is racist.

It's horribly cliche to say something like this to prove your lack of racism, but my best friend just HAPPENS to be black. And he also happens to agree with me and thinks that black people need to shut their mouths and move on. He did just that and he's getting along great in life, despite coming from "the ghetto" (Chicago...somewhere...).

And to the guy before that, I'm not talking about racist groups. Of COURSE they worship Hitler - they're FOOLS. They also deny the holocaust simply because certain facts about it are not accurate, despite the obvious and provable deaths (there are pictures, DUH, PEOPLE!) of millions of Jews. Those people are fools.

There are white groups that just think black people should go back to Africa and do not want to harm them. Am I saying this is right? No, not really, but I'm just saying there are NO black groups that are non-violent. Even the black "heroes" of the past were violent. Malcom X, for example...Very, very violent black dude. I don't believe Martin Luther King was, however. Infact I believe he was a pacifist. But still...Al Sharpton? Jesse Jackson? Both racist and hateful of whites (they hide them well but it's quite clear), the black panthers, countless other groups that no one even knows about...They all hate white people. Go look around the 'net...Find me a peaceful pro-black website. Go ahead, do it. And then when you find a website that looks peaceful, go look up their real activities and see how it is.

Martin Luther King was a very decent black man, and he wanted equality and a chance for blacks. We've given them just that, and they will not take it...Hence my original point that some black dude shouldn't be saying whites are destructive and hateful when it's quite the opposite.

"If I did break into a hotel room to steal my trophies, this is how it happened."

Flamecaller, if the OP linked to an article that showed conclusive scientific studies that showed white people were on average genetically smarter than black people, or vice versa, would that still be racist?

Stop being such a drama queen.

I'm not the one crying "racism!" here...I know very well what racism is and is not, it's the other posters who do not.

Edit: Paperclips, tell me how in the WORLD I am racist. PLEASE, so I can begin my daily laugh-fest.

I'm not upset that you called me racist. I feel sorry for you. If you were serious, then you're one of those people that blacks have made to think that EVERYTHING said against them is racist.

It's horribly cliche to say something like this to prove your lack of racism, but my best friend just HAPPENS to be black. And he also happens to agree with me and thinks that black people need to shut their mouths and move on. He did just that and he's getting along great in life, despite coming from "the ghetto" (Chicago...somewhere...).

And to the guy before that, I'm not talking about racist groups. Of COURSE they worship Hitler - they're FOOLS. They also deny the holocaust simply because certain facts about it are not accurate, despite the obvious and provable deaths (there are pictures, DUH, PEOPLE!) of millions of Jews. Those people are fools.

There are white groups that just think black people should go back to Africa and do not want to harm them. Am I saying this is right? No, not really, but I'm just saying there are NO black groups that are non-violent. Even the black "heroes" of the past were violent. Malcom X, for example...Very, very violent black dude. I don't believe Martin Luther King was, however. Infact I believe he was a pacifist. But still...Al Sharpton? Jesse Jackson? Both racist and hateful of whites (they hide them well but it's quite clear), the black panthers, countless other groups that no one even knows about...They all hate white people. Go look around the 'net...Find me a peaceful pro-black website. Go ahead, do it. And then when you find a website that looks peaceful, go look up their real activities and see how it is.

Martin Luther King was a very decent black man, and he wanted equality and a chance for blacks. We've given them just that, and they will not take it...Hence my original point that some black dude shouldn't be saying whites are destructive and hateful when it's quite the opposite.

*Ignoring the racist parts in your posts*

Were talking about supremest groups, right?? What one ISN'T violent? The simple fact that they are a racial hate group makes them violent to the target of their hate!

I'm not the one crying "racism!" here...I know very well what racism is and is not, it's the other posters who do not.

Edit: Paperclips, tell me how in the WORLD I am racist. PLEASE, so I can begin my daily laugh-fest.

*bolded*

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Were talking about supremest groups, right?? What one ISN'T non-violent? The simple fact that they are a racial hate group makes them violent to the target of their hate!

-

I'll ignore the fact that you wrongly think supremacist = violence. Not that I'm defending supremacists, but still.

There are white groups that clearly state their views as being that they do not hate black people, they just feel they belong in their own country. I believe it's called "White Nationalism"...I think Britain has their own party for it or something too. The fact that these groups may have members who DO hate blacks is pushing irrelevance because other members of the group don't like these members' views in the first place. Nazism and Hitler-worshiping really has no place in the world, but for some reason...People still keep doing it. There are even branches of Skin-heads who are racist, but HATE Hitler and everything having to do with him. But as far as I know of, there are two types of black groups...The "We must stand up for our rights!" group, as if their rights are being violated (they're not - they have more rights than whites at this point) and the "We hate whitey" groups. And even the "Looking out for our rights" group hate white people...You'd have to in order to still see some sort of injustice perpetrated by whites as a whole these days when we are clearly giving black people more chances than white people.

I just had a job interview today and there were 4 other white people there and like 3 blacks. Despite the fact that there were less blacks in for the interview, affirmative action ensures that I will VERY likely not get that job. It will be given to a black person, even if they're under-qualified based solely on "diversity quotas".

Again, people..I'm not a freakin' racist. I'm saying how stuff is in the world and that makes me racist? Do you people not see this crap going on as well, or what? Perhaps you live in an all-white, picket fence area where there are no black people you have to encounter...If that's the case, why are you talking?

Were talking about supremest groups, right?? What one ISN'T violent? The simple fact that they are a racial hate group makes them violent to the target of their hate!

*bolded*

You're a buffoon. None of that was racist at all. They were observations on OTHER people's racism.

Since you guys don't know what racism is, here, I'll explain it.

Racism - "I HATE FREAKIN' BLACK PEOPLE!11 I HOPE THEY DIE!111"

NOT Racism - "Man, that black person chanting about white devils is racist."

Guess which one I did? *Gasp* the second one.

I do not really understand what you're saying. It seems like you have a problem with pro-discrimination and not with black people.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I do not really understand what you're saying. It seems like you have a problem with pro-discrimination and not with black people.

I have a problem with white people giving blacks more than they give themselves, and blacks not taking it and complaining that we're trying to hold them back. We spend tons and tons of money on black people via programs and whatnot...Black people even get their own scholarships...Just for being black. Do whites? Hell-freakin'-no. In fact, some college tried to once and no one applied because they were afraid of being called racist, AND minorities complained because they said that money would be better used for THEIR programs.

If no one see's a problem with this, and thinks *I* am the racist one...There is truly no hope left for humanity. No one posting seems to be using their brains and thinking about this, they just seem to be seeing "White dude talking less-than-great about blacks...RACISM!" even though I have not said a singular racist thing, because *GASP!* I am not racist.

Want to see racist? Go read Stormfront or something. Those people will make me look like a black rights activist.

You're saying that people on minorities get better treatment and more money than whites? Are you joking?

We get so many things that we don't even notice. Many predominantly white neighborhoods are much more well kept, and while they aren't white only officially, they mostly have only whites. We have gotten so used to it that we don't even notice. Minorities might not get worse treatment always, but they definitely do not get better, and most of the time they don't complain about what they aren't getting, they work harder to get more.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Mm, yes you have a problem with pro-discrimination. Ie. Treating black people better. Pisses me off as well. I really can not see how you blame black people for pro-discrimination, unless the people who implement these schemes are black in the first place. Then you have a problem with individuals, not a whole race.

I think it is also important to acknowledge that although there are black hate groups, there are white hate groups as well. Just like there are hate groups for every race of people.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

The man is a scientist, believe it or not he doesn't have any personal grudges, but he does have a heck of a lot of genetic science under his belt, and so it's a hypothesis that he's done some research on which he's commenting on, not some personal grudges. Humans are not born blank slates, some people are naturally better at certain things than other people.

I don't agree with that.

For starters, it goes against the grain of the research of respected human development psychologists like Jean Piaget and Lev Vygotsky, and the measurement of that "intelligence" is difficult to quantify. It also goes against what future educators such as myself are taught about educational psychology. Standardised testing is anything but, as far as measuring intelligence is concerned, because it is devised within a specific (Western) sociocultural context which doesn't account for the psychological predisposition of other peoples as a result of their different cultures.

*bolded*

You're a buffoon. None of that was racist at all. They were observations on OTHER people's racism.

Since you guys don't know what racism is, here, I'll explain it.

Racism - "I HATE FREAKIN' BLACK PEOPLE!11 I HOPE THEY DIE!111"

NOT Racism - "Man, that black person chanting about white devils is racist."

Guess which one I did? *Gasp* the second one.

Your are making assumptions based on your own opinions, not facts. You are also stereotyping..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

1) You want black people to leave America.

2) You think most black people are violent.

None of that was racist at all. They were observations on OTHER people's racism.

If I were writing an observation of Hitler's racism, I would not write bad things about the Jews. Similarly, if I were writing an observation of white racism, I would not write bad things about the blacks. Unless, of course, I myself am a racist and choose to use the word "observation" as an excuse to express my hate.

wwidas6.jpg

"There was a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but people who have to deal with black employees find this not true" -Dr. James Watson, Nobel Prize Winner.

Stereotyping is bad reasoning and bad science.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅRacism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Flame, you keep saying whites are more non-violent and don't f*ck things up and blacks are violent and f*ck things up. That's, white not specifically racist to me, favourist. You're just saying all the good things Whites have done and the black's bad things they've done.

Hitler and his followers are...WHITE!

Stalin, who killed more than 20M+ people was...WHITE!

KKK Members (present-day, yes they still exist) are...WHITE!

The list can go on and on for BOTH sides.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

South Africa, for example - When South Africa was a separate white/black nation, it was one of the best nations around.
Yes, nothing quite like oppressing 80% of your citizenry to arrive at that perfect society.

Calling any nation "the best nation around" when it oppresses people insitutionally based on the colour of their skin is either racist, ignorant or both.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

South Africa, for example - When South Africa was a separate white/black nation, it was one of the best nations around.
Yes, nothing quite like oppressing 80% of your citizenry to arrive at that perfect society.

Calling any nation "the best nation around" when it oppresses people insitutionally based on the colour of their skin is either racist, ignorant or both.

You're a jack-tard. "One of the best nations around" obviously meant economically...Not racism-wise.

And to paperclips...No. You're an idiot too. I never once said I wanted black people to leave America just because I pointed out the fact that white groups do. I am not a member of any of these groups. But yes, I do believe most black people are violent - keyword most. Not all. Like I said, my best friend is probably the coolest dude I know, very mellow, educated, etc etc, and he is black...So I obviously can't say they all are. But when you look at prison populations for violent crimes ( or just in general), it's mostly black people. Never mind the fact that they'll protest a black being arrested and threaten violence for ANY reason. Black girl bites a white cop and he mases her? He's a racist. Wait, what?! He was doing his job! Nope, nope...He's a racist. Yea, okay...That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and that [cabbage] ALWAYS happens these days.

Since when is it racist to state facts? If black people can't handle the truth...Maybe they shouldn't be making it truthful in the first place?

The very fact that you referred to my posts as "expressing my hate" makes your opinion mean nothing to me. You're just another little 'tard who thinks that anything spoken against a black person = racism because that's what society tells you.

If you want to see some racism, like I said....Go read Stormfront. THOSE people are idiot racists.

You're a jack-tard. "One of the best nations around" obviously meant economically...Not racism-wise.

Oh well, seeing as economy is OK at the expense of genocide...

I like how some people seem to think that Watson could say anything because of his scientific accomplishments. What people seem to forget is that even smart people can be complete and utter crackpots. In the past he has suggested that it might be a good idea to let women abort their children if it could be proven that the child would grow up to be homosexual in utero. He has a plethora of sexist and racist statements behind his name. He seems to preach an extremely dangerous absolutist form of sociobiology that borders on eugenics. The man is a dingbat that should've been forcibly removed from the public eye years ago.

I'm sure its 'possible' for genes to influence intelligence in different 'racial' groups, but the very notion of race is a pretty scientific flimsy idea and not many credible scientists are going to claim that the brain has evolved much at all since its EEA. We spent 99% of our species time in hunter/gatherer societies, it's nonsensical to talk about intelligence differences among different peoples without hardcore evidence to suggest there's a real factor causing it, and not many realistic ones are even imaginable.

"One of the best nations around" obviously meant economically...Not racism-wise.
One; "obviously meant economially" Cut the [cabbage]. Not one word in that paragraph involves economy. And even if it did, stuff like division of wealth and quality of education would mean that the oppression of 80% leaves a pretty significant economic impact.
You're a jack-tard.
Almost cared.

Good try though.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif