Africans Less Intelligent Than Westerners?

Craiglowery

I must have a really small brain :oops:

and it does explain why girls keep on going for the dimmer jock types.

The correlation between [rooster] and brain size is [cabbage]. Just something some "smart" guy with a small penis made up to make himself feel better. Also the actual size of a brain doesn't influence intelligence too much. Women for example have smaller brains then men.

For my part i'm very content with both the size of my [bleep] and my intellect, so..

EDIT: Since i'm already on this topic, i read about a study that penises of blacks are on average larger then of whites, while asians are smallest.

EDIT2: There is a much larger diversity in human subtypes in africa then anywhere else in the world. So the black "race" is much more diverse then whites, or asians.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't think he is a "prejudice or racist" Someone that acclaimed wouldn't risk his career on something like the statement he made just because he was racist. For example, It is a proven fact that black people are born faster than white people or asians in majority. This is because they are born with more fast twitch muscels, its a proven fact, this is also the cause of the better jumping ability compared to other races. So, in the end, he wasn't being racist, just conducting a scientific study and announcing his results.
Yeah, but the world does not want to hear it.
I do want to hear it, but like I said, his scientific method was incredibly suspect in ignoring several other factors that could also influence intelligence. Furthermore, scientists aren't saints. Just look at how many of them, from archaeologists to doctors, were willing to jump through Third Reich hoops. Of course, they like to keep up the appearance of the noble quest for enlightenment, but many end up going for fame, money or both. He should stop hiding behind his past achievements and come out with some relevant research. His vision of the human race is extremely suspect, in that he believes everything can be explained through genetics. He completely ignores decades of study in sociology and psychology just to hang onto the limelight.

We don't actually know for sure if he was taking into account social backrounds, education, and other factors which could affect IQ other than genetics. If he was simply ignoring them as irrelevent, then I agree with you. However, if he found conclusive proof that IQ was affected by genetics (Which I believe it probably is, but explaining which gene causes ability in which subject would probably be too complicated to explain), then he was in the right and the world was in the wrong. A single piece of gene coding can affect many aspects of the physical and mental make-up.

For example, I remember on a television program where scientists changed a gene in rats which caused enlarged muscles. However, the same gene cause a personality change in which all of the rats were very timid, backing away from almost any situation. Dr. Watson was simply seeking out more of these links, but in human genetics.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

"If" is not exactly a solid scientific foundation to build your theories on. He bases his theory on the idea that since different 'races' evolved geographically separate from each other, there must be a difference in intelligence. However, when you look at the history of Homo Sapiens Sapiens, you're dealing with a species at least 130.000 years old, that has criss-crossed the globe several times over. The time scale for evolution is so much larger than the time of geographical separation he's talking about. He's making leaps of assumption based on what he thinks will be discovered in the future. I'm not going to accept those leaps just because he won a Nobel prize over 40 years ago.

Who seriously didn't already know this? Anyone who makes a song like soulja boy must have a pretty low IQ.

White people made country music..

:ohnoes: Country music is auditory Hell :ohnoes: .

Country > Crap > rap

Rap artist do not define every black person there is, and besides, music is nothing to do with this. So shut up.

Actually they do. Every colored person I've seen has listened to rap. And how about you shut up boy. I bet you said that because you are one of the white kids who acts black and listens to rap. :-X -.-
wpsig1ht5.gif

[hide]
Who seriously didn't already know this? Anyone who makes a song like soulja boy must have a pretty low IQ.

White people made country music..

:ohnoes: Country music is auditory Hell :ohnoes: .

Country > Crap > rap

Rap artist do not define every black person there is, and besides, music is nothing to do with this. So shut up.

[/hide]

Actually they do. Every colored person I've seen has listened to rap. And how about you shut up boy. I bet you said that because you are one of the white kids who acts black and listens to rap. :-X -.-

What a sweeping generalisation, you have anymore?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Every colored person I've seen has listened to rap. And how about you shut up boy. I bet you said that because you are one of the white kids who acts black and listens to rap. :-X -.-

:lol:

ctp, just fixing out the kinks on that device that'll let ya punch people across the internet. Should be up and running soon.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

?

Oh, it's just a prototype. Remember? we were each going to make our own prototypes, compare, and decide on a final, better model between the two.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

"If" is not exactly a solid scientific foundation to build your theories on. He bases his theory on the idea that since different 'races' evolved geographically separate from each other, there must be a difference in intelligence. However, when you look at the history of Homo Sapiens Sapiens, you're dealing with a species at least 130.000 years old, that has criss-crossed the globe several times over. The time scale for evolution is so much larger than the time of geographical separation he's talking about. He's making leaps of assumption based on what he thinks will be discovered in the future. I'm not going to accept those leaps just because he won a Nobel prize over 40 years ago.

I don't think as a career scientist he's just going to make leap of faith judgements like this. But at the end of the day, we can't really know what his exact science and hypotheses are about this, he's been grossly misrepresented in the media which has lead to all the controversy. He's clearly not out and out racist, as that article I copied showed he's actively recruiting black people for his lab.

I stand by him, not because I necessarily agree with his sentiments, I trust his knowledge as one of the world's most experienced geneticists with regard to the science, but more because I don't believe any area of scientific inquiry should be out of bounds to discussion and freedom of inquiry simply because it threatens the idea of absolute human equality.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"