Bot Killing- Draynor Style! (Small Update 11-25)

Kazel

BOT KILLING- DRAYNOR STYLE!

IntroPic.jpg

Greetings Tip.Iters! Today, I'll be showing you how to kill woodcutting bots in Draynor! Let's begin!

Section 1- The Prey!

Autoer.jpg

This is a bot. They are nasty, evil, and downright scummy. They have a program that allows them to do whatever it is they do nonstop. Today we will be focusing on the...Woodcutting bot! This is a bot that automatically chops trees, banks, and repeats. BUT there is a way to stop them! Which brings us to...

Section 2- The Method!

This is the way we'll be killing these bots. First, you'll need a full/almost full inventory of YEW LOGS. Fairly simple, no?

Before you drop the yews, lure a Jail Guard (level 26) into the Jail to the SouthWest. This may be a bit hard, because many F2Pers train here -.-

Section 2.1- Luring the Jail Guard

JailGuardPic.jpg

(Info taken from Tip.It, picture taken by me.)

Basically just attack the guard, then walk inside. He will follow you. Once he is inside as well, run back outside. Get on one square outside the door, then close it. Then run away so that the guard becomes unagressive.

Section 2.2- Luring the Bot

Now, drop the yews in a line, as shown below.

YewLogMini-Map.jpg

Make a pile of any leftover yew logs in the Jail House. Now wait until the autoers start to take the yews.

As soon as they walk into the jail house, start closing the door. When they try to open it, close it again! Keep doing this until they are attacked by the Jail Guard and they die!

You will mess up an autoer if you kill it. Autoers are not programmed to die, and if they do-they can no longer do anything. Instead-they just have a new autoer to take its place. But if the person had to spend money to buy the autoer, you just made him waste "x" amount of money.

Congratulations! You just killed a bot! =D>

Now, you might be asking 'What is the purpose?' Well, It's fun, you can possibly make a profit by getting more yews, and you get woodcutting XP. :-k If you don't wanna do it, you don't have to. But if you do...

HAPPY BOT-KILLING!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. Or just PM me in-game. Whatever you do, have fun!

PLAYER HINTS:

I would like to add that you should find a world with no real players walking about. They might try to take the yews you layed down, which would mess up the plan :|

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

they go inside, you close door, dead. right? they'll just respawn and go back to the yews -.-

well you will get free yews if they chopped more than 3

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

they go inside, you close door, dead. right? they'll just respawn and go back to the yews -.-

Actually, you will mess up an autoer if you kill it. Autoers are not programmed to die, and if they do-they can no longer do anything. Instead-they just have a new autoer to take its place. But if the person had to spend money to buy the autoer, you just made him waste "x" amount of money.

Actually, you will mess up an autoer if you kill it. Autoers are not programmed to die, and if they do-they can no longer do anything. Instead-they just have a new autoer to take its place. But if the person had to spend money to buy the autoer, you just made him waste "x" amount of money.

That;s right, I knew there was something that messed up their program. Thanks, I'll add that in!

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

the owner goes back to comp, and sets it up again... :( good guide though :XD:

Best Thread ever

I am amazing. You are dirt :-w

MSSW3-Banner.gif

the owner goes back to comp, and sets it up again... :( good guide though :XD:

The cahnces of an owner replacing one dead bot is slim seeing as they're constantly making new ones. I don't think the owner would even notice/ be sitting there watching his bots since that would defeat the purpose.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

Amazing Guide can't wait to go!

10/10!

Way to think about pwning them bots!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

10000000000/100

great great guide mate!

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

Dag King Drops: 2 x Dragon Axe, 3 x Warrior Ring, 1 x Beserker Ring

Barrows Drops: Veracs helm x 2, Veracs Brassy x 2, Ahrims Staff x 2, Dharoks Axe x 1, Guthan Skirt x 1, Torags Helm x1, Karils Cross Bow x 1

I would like to add that you should find a world with no real players walking about. They might try to take the yews you layed down, which would mess up the plan :|

Nice one!

There should be a whole new forum about bot-killing, theres so many guides now!

I had thought of this before, but it needed perfecting, and what you said about closing the door is exactly what i needed!

Thank you!

I'm off to kill some bots!

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

i finished dream mentor and was messing around with the 'Spy Eye' spell..

and i thought, i wonder what their lvls are,

the highest lvl was 99

i also did this to one of the autoers at the pure essence place, he had 87 mining :D

Matt-

• 2 weeks later...
just wondering, how often do you get a kill, none of my bots seem to take my lure...

It'll take a few tries but eventually you'll get one. And if your about to flame that this is a total waste of yew logs, time, and/or money, save your breath. Er...typing. You don't have to do this, it's just something you could try.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK