G 0 0 R U, Level 3 Skiller - HACKED!

Just transfer some more cash. Or did you "merchant" all of that?

*Puts on flame-resistant clothing*

you know some people really do merchant... but its possible he had a rare when they were still cheap. Sorry to hear you got hacked goodluck on your skiller

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Just transfer some more cash. Or did you "merchant" all of that?

*Puts on flame-resistant clothing*

i was about to say drop trade more lol... oops i mean get 20m from a friend who is "quitting" or find someone "drop trading"

Yeah, I kinda stopped getting on RuneHQ's Vent due to all the little kids and spammers.

But yeah, gonna cut 9k Maple Logs to get to 75 Woodcutting.

Shoutout to DJ2Short07 for lending me the Dragon Woodcutting Axe!

You're not begging, that deserves a 5/10 allready. Sorry to hear you got hacked..

I find it hard to believe that you merchanted to 20 mil, everybody uses the excuse, I don't know who I can trust..

<.<

Nice account. 9/ :thumbsup:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I dunno why people think you drop traded considering you've been playing for over a year, and it's not like you have a ridiculous amount of money or items or anything. Anyways, sorry to hear about you getting hacked, good luck getting it back. :)

cwscore2.jpg

Ooo, That's very good

8/10

still need some skills up :lol:

Level: 59 Att: 40 Str: 58 Def: 40 Hitpoints: 54 Range: 55 Magic: 50 Prayer: 31

Runecrafting: 40 Mining: 50 Smithing: 44 Fishing: 57: Cooking: 55 Firemaking: 40 Woodcutting: 56 - - -- - - - - F2P Forever!

nice bank dude! 20M =P~

11/10 :thumbsup:

oh and other thing how did u get ur foresters from which skill cuz i want a lederhosen hat really bad :mrgreen: thnx

and sorry about getting hacked :wall:

~izzy

izzy4fun.png

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

~i like it cuz it taste good!~

rsbandb.com/goalsigs/min-black/ranged/273742/izzy4fun.png[/img][/url]

Sorry to here you got hack, good to know your not begging for stuff, shows true character. Keep it up and i hope you get back on you feet.

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

your bank and everything was amazing, and i am so sorry to hear you got hacked. I know what it feels like, except 6.6666667 times less. i was hacked back in my low lvl days for 3m and i hated it. First thing i did was making a bank pin. you should do the same if you havent already. I wish you the best in getting all your stuff back. Did the hacker only take the money and leave everything else? your skills are coming along great! i will rate you a 10/10 \' keep training those skills and you could be better than zzzamorak soon :D

oh, and to those people that are saying drop trade more money over, thats crap. i think you just cant stand seeing a lvl 3 with better skills than you and more money than you lol. get off of your high horse and think that people might be better at certain things than you.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

your bank and everything was amazing, and i am so sorry to hear you got hacked. I know what it feels like, except 6.6666667 times less. i was hacked back in my low lvl days for 3m and i hated it. First thing i did was making a bank pin. you should do the same if you havent already. I wish you the best in getting all your stuff back. Did the hacker only take the money and leave everything else? your skills are coming along great! i will rate you a 10/10 \' keep training those skills and you could be better than zzzamorak soon :D

oh, and to those people that are saying drop trade more money over, thats crap. i think you just cant stand seeing a lvl 3 with better skills than you and more money than you lol. get off of your high horse and think that people might be better at certain things than you.

Thanks for the kind words.

And the hacker took the money, my natures, cooked lobsters, dragonstone, maple logs, and yew logs. :\

Thanks for the kind words.

And the hacker took the money, my natures, cooked lobsters, dragonstone, maple logs, and yew logs. :\

not at all :) thats too bad about the natures, lobbs, logs and other stuff going too. did he leave you with anything that you can use in any way?

i know my hacker literally cleared my bank except for my untradables and a rune scimmy (he took a rune wc axe but left a scimmy? lol, just proves how smart hackers are :XD:

Geesch.png

Geesch.png