Do you still have a Runescape Classic account?

tylersk8shop

I'm not sure if this goes here, Or in the Classic section :?

Do you still have a classic account? I do \'

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

i have 2 accounts that play classic. of course i like rs2 but i do like that there are no randoms in rsc and i still have goals for my chars in rsc.

in my opinion rsc is less competitive with other players because of no high scores, so its more playing simply for playings sake; if that makes sense.

a lot of love from the designers was put into classic as well and it's neat to see. it will be a sad day should they ever shut down classic. i'd think they have enough income to keep the servers up and i hope that they're there as long as rs2 is or as long as jagex is.

it's still the game i started on and the only things i dont really like is the pathfinding, the banking and of course the fact that it's not updated. probably more dislikes but that's all i can think of rightnow. much more clicking also... with skills. not that its bad but it makes fishing that much more dull. i kind of like smithing and mining on rsc. never liked the mining guild though too claustrophobic. a lot of memories come back when i go on rsc. it's still a fun game and a good break from rs2 from time to time.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

a lot of love from the designers was put into classic as well and it's neat to see. it will be a sad day should they ever shut down classic.

Uhh you're a couple years too late

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Had a completely fresh one, pretty much lvl 1 stats all around, a few months ago, probably one of the very few around. But I just don't have it in me to start all over again, let alone in the much slower leveling classic. I may have lost my RSC account from not logging in, I'm not sure and I'm not really interested, I respect the game and it's players but everyone has different preferences and it isn't for me. :wink:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I started playing RuneScape in RS2 but I did go on classic, while everyone could, to see what it was like and I guess I was lucky because I can still go on it today. Even though I never go on it, I still do have access to it.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010