Pking, Cws, Dueling~Arghhh!!!

Ickle

The number one problem in rs is immaturity. This problem is bigger then autoers, bigger then bad updates.

You can't play cws anymore. If you get killed 80% of the time the killer calls you a noob, gf noob, haha noob, nub, gf nub, etc. Even if the person is a lvl 50, and you get dealt a 56 by a 126 with godsword who calls you a noob? The lvl 50. There are people caving in teammates with rocks, hitting teammates with catapults, destroying cades on purpose. Runescape is supposed to be 13+ year old game...yeah right

Dueling...similarly to castle wars. If you die you get called noob etc. If you win you hear "lucky nub". Not quite as bad as castlewars but is still very bad.

Pking is one of the worst. "OMG safer!!!!!1111" "Farcaster!" "WTF hax"

Pking is all out-no rules. "Farcaster".....so basically the whole point of magic is to defeat the enemy from far away. People who *heaven forbid* use magic to it's full potential in the wilderness are considered a noob. Meleers obviously got tiered of being killed by mages. Now let's pretend I just got 94 magic. Ice barrage w00t! Im going to go pk! I go and manage to kill a melee pker. As soon as I use my first barrage "noob farcaster" You know what? I spent the 20+ mil getting 94 magic, I spent the time getting it. Im gonna do what I damn well please and I sure am not stopping just because some guy dosn't want to lose his items...which leads me to "safer" Of course it is absolutely horrible to try not to lose items in runescape. Using food to...*gasp* heal you, oh don't even think about it. You are supposed to let me KO you so I can get your whip.

So that is my rant. comment, flame, i don't care.

Not a whole lot to be done. I mainly was just ranting. Letting my anger flow freely in a non destructive way. I beleive it's a valid rant. Maybe someone could think of a way to solve this problem, that's one of the reasons why people can reply to rants in my opinion ::'

Your rant is about immaturity, now just wait for people to start posting replies like "omg noob what are you gonna do about it" or "what a noob rant its been said". You get called 'noob' for everything you do nowadays, even owning the complete crap out of someone <.<

Most of those idiots are obsessed with E-Honour, and they think that flaming people that don't care about their [developmentally delayed] honour code is cool.. most of them are nerds irl

You mean they flame people the same way you're flaming them? Seriously, the impression I get from reading your posts is that you get hard bragging how "bad"you are and how much "nh" owns. Can you say, insecurity? =;

Not a whole lot to be done. I mainly was just ranting. Letting my anger flow freely in a non destructive way. I beleive it's a valid rant. Maybe someone could think of a way to solve this problem, that's one of the reasons why people can reply to rants in my opinion ::'

We cannot change the way people think therefore there is no solution to this problem.

Also, there's nothing to discuss here, only generic responses of "that's life" or "yeah, we know" or "that's just the way it is".

This may be a rant forum, but this entire forum is for discussion, not stale topics like this.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Noob - If they're higher than you.

No Lifer - If you're higher than them.

And as long as they don't harm you (IRL) you 'ave nothing to worry about.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

People are just immature. Even I say owned or pwned in cw when they don't out up a fight.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

So many people are immature/offensive/stupid nowadays in Runescape. I don't understand where this all comes from. All the other games I've played, the community was fine. What is causing Runescape to be plagued by people like that? Are people just going insane the moment they log in?

2480+ total

The number one problem in rs is immaturity. This problem is bigger then autoers, bigger then bad updates.

You can't play cws anymore. If you get killed 80% of the time the killer calls you a noob, gf noob, haha noob, nub, gf nub, etc. Even if the person is a lvl 50, and you get dealt a 56 by a 126 with godsword who calls you a noob? The lvl 50. There are people caving in teammates with rocks, hitting teammates with catapults, destroying cades on purpose. Runescape is supposed to be 13+ year old game...yeah right

Dueling...similarly to castle wars. If you die you get called noob etc. If you win you hear "lucky nub". Not quite as bad as castlewars but is still very bad.

Pking is one of the worst. "OMG safer!!!!!1111" "Farcaster!" "WTF hax"

Pking is all out-no rules. "Farcaster".....so basically the whole point of magic is to defeat the enemy from far away. People who *heaven forbid* use magic to it's full potential in the wilderness are considered a noob. Meleers obviously got tiered of being killed by mages. Now let's pretend I just got 94 magic. Ice barrage w00t! Im going to go pk! I go and manage to kill a melee pker. As soon as I use my first barrage "noob farcaster" You know what? I spent the 20+ mil getting 94 magic, I spent the time getting it. Im gonna do what I damn well please and I sure am not stopping just because some guy dosn't want to lose his items...which leads me to "safer" Of course it is absolutely horrible to try not to lose items in runescape. Using food to...*gasp* heal you, oh don't even think about it. You are supposed to let me KO you so I can get your whip.

So that is my rant. comment, flame, i don't care.

Theres only one thing to say about this...

AMEN

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Ok, i'm a lil noob here but...

What does gf stand for?

I always thought it meant good fight and i would thank the person.

Correct me if im wrong ( most likely) Thanks .

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

So many people are immature/offensive/stupid nowadays in Runescape. I don't understand where this all comes from. All the other games I've played, the community was fine. What is causing Runescape to be plagued by people like that? Are people just going insane the moment they log in?

RuneScape is too popular. All the annoying 10 year old brats know about it.

Ok, i'm a lil noob here but...

What does gf stand for?

I always thought it meant good fight and i would thank the person.

Correct me if im wrong ( most likely) Thanks .

Almost always good fight, but it can mean girlfriend. Depends on context.

"gf" stands for good fight or girlfriend. If someone loses or wins a duel in cws, wildy or dueling arena and they say "gf" then they are honorable. Lot's off times people say "gf noob" which esentially means; "Good fight, but you suck" so there is a bit of a difference <.<

^ :shock: . So all these times people have been telling me that I suck?!

:cry:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.