Members and Holiday Events.

Xanotex

I'm a member and I was a little disappointed with the hood. I didn't vote for it but I was glad to see how it turned out. The only complaint I have is that the hood doesn't match anything. Jagex can fix it if they want but it's not that big of a deal.

If we were to get a member only holiday item, like the wintumber tree, I would like it to be a jack-o-lantern that can be put in our POH garden or dungeon.

Aulderic.png

I've killed over 20,000 dust devils while training to 99 attack and have still not gotten a dragon chain.

I didn't vote so i have no right to complain. Even if i did and i didn't like the hood ( i don't really care about it, but it's ok ) i wouldn't go rant about it because these types of rants are just plain useless. I don't really like greedy people.. Most people in runescape or complete fools so i don't really talk much while playing. I'm usualy on msn talkin to people i actually know :)

You have got to be kidding me, you're a member right?

You have access to:

- 8 or something new skills

- a hell lot more quests

- a hell lot better weapons and armor, god sword and barrows FFS!!!

- can make damn lot of money

- get more spells like lunar and ancients

- skill capes, quest cape, and fire cape...

- and a hell *cabbaging* lot more

and you're complaining that members doesn't get that good of holidays as nonmembers, after all those extra benefits of members, you complain that it wasn't totally worth it all because of holidays? you HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING :shame: :evil: :boohoo:

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

people only say it sucks because they cant sell it for millions of coins 5 years from now... <.<

Amen.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I hated the event basically because it was childish. I mean isn't runescape 13 and up..? I guess it is a benefit to the f2ps because they got to do a small agility course..

What would your idea of a 13+ event be?

And yeah, people complaining that F2P gets too much and doesn't deserve anything are wasting their time complaining. Enjoy what you've got, don't say that someone else doesn't deserve what they have.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

You have got to be kidding me, you're a member right?

You have access to:

- 8 or something new skills

- a hell lot more quests

- a hell lot better weapons and armor, god sword and barrows FFS!!!

- can make damn lot of money

- get more spells like lunar and ancients

- skill capes, quest cape, and fire cape...

- and a hell *cabbaging* lot more

and you're complaining that members doesn't get that good of holidays as nonmembers, after all those extra benefits of members, you complain that it wasn't totally worth it all because of holidays? you HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING :shame: :evil: :boohoo:

I was a member, that's correct and you don't need to tell me what members have extra, i'm not stupid thanks.

You just totally owned yourself. Members have all that stuff and still they moan about a little hood? Did you even read what I typed? Doesn't looks like it because I can't find a structure in what you said.. Anyway. If that was supposed to hurt me or make others laugh with me. You failed.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8