Members and Holiday Events.

Xanotex

Now with the hood, more and more members start complaining. Why? Ok, you pay for this game, so what?! We're just smarter for not wasting money on this.

Is it that hard to give us ONE, ONE event? ONE event that we like? Stop thinking about your self. Instead of saying: "We allready got hoods give us better things noobs!!!!!" say: "Let F2P enjoy this hood, we got plenty of other events we like"..

Is it really that hard? It really makes me mad to see all those members be mad at Jagex for giving us something.

I'm sorry but I just had to type this. <.< :-w

NOTE: Not only members are like that, even some F2Pers.

So to everybody: BE HAPPY THAT THEY GIVE US SOMETHING! -.-

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Hey, if it's a waste of money to buy members, it's a waste of time to play.

A lot of people just wanted something else, someting more original. The hood isn't bad, but it's not the newest thing out there. Yeah yeah, f2p doesn't have a hood. So what? They didn't have anything else on that list...

And as for being glad they gave us something - if they didn't update the game, I wouldn't play or pay. It's not worth the time, so don't act like we're a bunch of orphans that should be grateful when we're thrown a crust.

Now, I don't meant to bash Jagex, and I'm not running around screaming that this update sucks or whatever. Just don't expect me to be thrilled that we get some random new item.

A lot of people just wanted something else, someting more original. The hood isn't bad, but it's not the newest thing out there. Yeah yeah, f2p doesn't have a hood. So what? They didn't have anything else on that list...

And as for being glad they gave us something - if they didn't update the game, I wouldn't play or pay. It's not worth the time, so don't act like we're a bunch of orphans that should be grateful when we're thrown a crust.

Now, I don't meant to bash Jagex, and I'm not running around screaming that this update sucks or whatever. Just don't expect me to be thrilled that we get some random new item.

How strange, even is f2p too.. :XD:

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

How strange, even is f2p too.. :XD:

Hehe, so you checked. I haven't been online in a long while, so I don't have members atm. If I ever get back to RS, though, I'll be paying again.

Yeah, members should stop complaining about this Hood since it was

Members that voted for it and Jagex did nothing wrong.

Maybe 70% didn't vote for the Hood but still the Hood got most votes of

all the other things.

Members always complain about everything, I don't mean Tip.iters but

the RSOF Ranters and F2pers almost never complain on this foum.

F2pers got the almost totally useless Party Room and who complained?

Members! Even Tip.iters! F2pers would be fine without it but Jagex

thought that it was no use to have it since Members can have parties in

their houses.

So, do not blame F2p because you got crappy updates, it's either your

fault or Jagex.

And you should appreciate that RuneScape even has these Events,

they are fun to do no matter what the reward is.

Learn to appreciate what Jagex does for you and stop complaining.

I agree, they shouldn't be complaining. They already have Skillcape hoods, Castlewar hoods AND Ham hoods. And the grim hoodie looks the coolest tbh.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Don't apologize. I'm appalled too at how members are behaving and acting over something as trivial as a holiday event.

They have no right to complain, at all, period. What is happening is that we're crying over spilled milk, and sooner or later we're going to be in for a rude awakening over it.

The few bad apples have called down the thunder; now everyone is going to reap the whirlwind.

[Yes I'm going to be saying that history will repeat itself again. I really believe that it will.]

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Memebers whine because they "pay" and want it to suit their needs. But realy f2p pays alot for it they have ads which generate tons of money for Jagex. And guess who clicks ads F2P does so they generate money too.

But yes the hoods ok it's kinda kool looking too.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Memebers whine because they "pay" and want it to suit their needs. But realy f2p pays alot for it they have ads which generate tons of money for Jagex. And guess who clicks ads F2P does so they generate money too.

A lot of f2pers don't even touch the ads...

But p2p will ALWAYS whine because f2p got something...well most of them will.

Indeed. It makes me mad, because then it makes Members like myself look bad. I love the hood, so what if we already have hoods? This one is different and looks spiffy. And awesome, F2P got a hood too, when I was F2P back in the day I always wanted a hood, even when P2P didn't have them for the most part.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

... But realy f2p pays alot for it they have ads which generate tons of money for Jagex. And guess who clicks ads F2P does so they generate money too...

If you're not giving money directly to the organization, you ain't paying for jack. Advertisements make far less money than direct members contributions per person, hands down. Unless, that is, each advertisement provides 23 cents of funds (that's about the amount it costs to be a member on a daily basis)...

Long story short, keep the payment debate out of here. A holiday isn't about who throws how much money at whom (wish it were me), it's about the fun of the event itself. Since both players had a right to be heard in the polls, their voices are equal and nothing should be able to undwedge that anomaly.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Yea, even though majority of the members didnt vote for the hood, i still think its pretty fair.

There is a total of 10 million, i repeat 10 million players in Runescape. 9 of which are non members. I dont think Runescape would survive if they had only 1 million paying players. It was the f2pers who introduced Rs to other people who ultimately paid for members. Everything begins with non member-ing.

I also think that we members, yes i'm still frustrated over the results but i cant do anything, should stop ranting about this. Jagex created Runescape and they could remove it with just a click.

So, even though im unhappy with the reward, i still have to praise Jagex and F2pers for making Runescape what it is today. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for making Runescape the game which i spend half of my life with everyday.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

We're just smarter for not wasting money on this.

Word to the wise: if you don't like getting looked down upon P2Pers, try not insulting them.

They insult us F2Pers all the time. I can't wait for the Christmas Event, ooh woohoo. More members whining.

Word to the wise: if you don't like getting looked down upon P2Pers, try not insulting them.

They insult us F2Pers all the time. I can't wait for the Christmas Event, ooh woohoo. More members whining.

eye for an eye makes everyone blind. Insulting people just because they insult you is a lose-lose situation. What's the point.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

eye for an eye makes everyone blind. Insulting people just because they insult you is a lose-lose situation. What's the point.

I can agree with that but they can insult us and we have to stay nice? It's not because they pay they are more. In Jagex' eyes maybe but in my eyes, the person behind the computer is just like I am. A Human.

Id like to see the same ppl ranting about "OMG YOU TOOK HOLIDAY EVENTS AWAY!!!! I QUIT!!!" Obviously when they take away the holiday events

Runescape would be a better place..

They only care about the looks, i'm glad they gave us something. Even if it only took 10 minutes, those were 10 fun minutes. \'

1.I can agree with that but they can insult us and we have to stay nice? 2. It's not because they pay they are more. In Jagex' eyes maybe but in my eyes, the person behind the computer is just like I am. A Human.

Maybe that's not how you are and it's nothing wrong with that but I am

nice, whatever a person says in Runescape since insults by words just

float by me in a little boat, I would react different if a person in real life

actually did something instead of talking but Runescape isn't real life and

they can't do anything to you in-game except typing whatever insults

they can come up with.

I guess I just have my methods of handling rude people, I either make

them more angry or just teach them some common sense always by

being nice to them.

Not in anyones eyes should members have the right to insult F2pers.

Members pays for the benefits and one of them is not the right to insult

F2pers, of course not all members insults F2pers.

I actually think that the majority of members are nice but they are just

like the nice F2pers, hard to notice, since they don't get as much attention

as the rude ones that always complain and are rude to people.