Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=94 str

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

That reminds me of this gif.

ffiremakerm2bc8287zi2.gif

Musky, I have to admit it does look weird with a trimmed hp cape next to untrimmed.

You can remove me if you feel like it 8-)

Hahaha Great one. Anyone got more of this :P?

ROFL.

To be honest, that would be me doing that :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I went to duo bandos with my friend, and I know you are going to expect bandos drop pictures in the hide tag, but its something of a much different type

[hide=I wonder what it is]Championscroll.jpgDefeatedGoblinChallenge.jpg[/hide]

Yup I got the rare and sought after challenge scroll while I was getting my kc, definetly didnt expect it, but I thought how cool would that be if I got one and surely enough, I did.

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy

081006142341th2.png

Untill today I didn't think this was even possable.

it was a massacre in there, atleast 5-6 ppl got just completely devistated by the damned things.

(the cores seemed to go after mainly one person at a time) eventually we survivors just evacuated to the entrance.

(there were atleast 15-16 of them at one point, but I only took this picture after we all went outside.)

Creator288.png2763.gif

:o @ ^^^^

I still haven't been there, but I thought only one of those things spawned at a time. Dang, it must suck to have a couple of those on you.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

081006142341th2.png

it was a massacre in there, atleast 5-6 ppl got just completely devistated by the damned things.

(the cores seemed to go after mainly one person at a time) eventually we survivors just evacuated to the entrance.

(there were atleast 15-16 of them at one point, but I only took this picture after we all went outside.)

heh i told u it would happen if u didnt kill cores, i had pics of 20+ in my experience and that was when that monster took out world 6 in under a minute, 35 lvl 135+s with bandos in z spear, 19 died 16 escaped, 17 lost all stuff, 2 got back, the 17 that lost died again upon re-entry to the chamber and the world never fully recovered that day

a_final_name.png

081006142341th2.png

heh i told u it would happen if u didnt kill cores, i had pics of 20+ in my experience and that was when that monster took out world 6 in under a minute, 35 lvl 135+s with bandos in z spear, 19 died 16 escaped, 17 lost all stuff, 2 got back, the 17 that lost died again upon re-entry to the chamber and the world never fully recovered that day

That's harsh...

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

081006142341th2.png

I have a strong feeling you're just pulling these numbers out of your rear end.

Pretty sure none of that is true, i've been to world 6 Corporeal Beast and no one kills the cores and there is always that i've seen only been 1 core at most times, rare occasions there has been more. Did you make up all those random stats or talked to everyone in world 6 who was there?

Pretty sure none of that is true, i've been to world 6 Corporeal Beast and no one kills the cores and there is always that i've seen only been 1 core at most times, rare occasions there has been more. Did you make up all those random stats or talked to everyone in world 6 who was there?

his numbers may not be correct but i just saw a video of it happening. do a search for "dark core + runescape" and you'll see.

Decided I wanted tassets and a bandos plate so went to buy raw birdies. 90k today 10k yesterday

100k down 167k to go

rawbird.png

Quick everyone! Let's all guess the next market that's going to crash.

Dude seriously though.. awesome.. thats insane to get that many... Those might be crazy hard to sell completely though... or will just crash the prices...

rawbird2.png

woah

Was able to sell them all for either 75 or 71 ea

britonlongbo.png

Wow someone's feeling generous/got hacked:

screenshot164ma8.png

Worth 30.5m I think, so much lag I barely clung onto connection let alone got a drop lol.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

screenshot164ma8.png

Worth 30.5m I think, so much lag I barely clung onto connection let alone got a drop lol.

all barrow's :o

i think thats a generous drop party/quitting a hacker wouldnt buy barrows stuff because he couldnt get onto the ge

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

screenshot164ma8.png

i think thats a generous drop party/quitting a hacker wouldnt buy barrows stuff because he couldnt get onto the ge

not everyone has a bank pin..

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

screenshot164ma8.png

mmm .... veracs .... but why does the 300k look more attractive? :o

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

screenshot164ma8.png

Theres no Dharok, and maybe the owner already had the barrows armors, no need to buy them.

16185_s.gif

So i got this tonight, one of my longterm rs goals finally complete \' Took me long enough, Ill write my story of it tomorrow on rate this, to tired to do that now. Well anyway here is the pic with a few edited messages in from people who weren't on:

99herbloreedit7oktober2fc4.png

Special thanks to Ermin66 for all his advice and making a picture with me for my siggy (which i will also make tomorrow)

It was a great day, thank you (:

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

So i got this tonight, one of my longterm rs goals finally complete \' Took me long enough, Ill write my story of it tomorrow on rate this, to tired to do that now. Well anyway here is the pic with a few edited messages in from people who weren't on:

99herbloreedit7oktober2fc4.png

Special thanks to Ermin66 for all his advice and making a picture with me for my siggy (which i will also make tomorrow)

It was a great day, thank you (:

Awesome Sid, now I realy have the urge to get a 99 skill skillcape. Also that is not that common.

Got this level:

21703960wn6.png

Ok kinda nooby, but im on my way to 99 :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]