Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Not Runescape, but I thought you'd all like to see this. It is from Funorb, anyway, so meh.

I got this a long time ago, but found the pic:

MinerDistHs.jpg

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

[hide=DELETE THOSE SK LINKS. ARG.]090417190451.png[/hide]

:lol:

:|

What's funny about this?

Think about the words "Mole Droppings".......

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

anyways, best pk vid I've ever seen.

[hide=][ythq]5eqEduZS0PY&hl=en&ap=%2526fmt%3D18">

[hide=][ythq]5eqEduZS0PY&hl=en&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">[/hide]

Guarantee this is now the best RSMV you've ever seen, or music video for that matter.

Sorry, but I didn't like it. A clear case of over editing. Most of the time I had no clue what was going on. And all the flashes were annoying too, especially because it was a pretty dark video.

I kinda feel the same.. No doubt about the editing skills are awesome, but most of the time the movie was quite annoying to watch, cause of all those quick switches and flashes :/

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

Best RSMV I've ever seen. Watch in HD if you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuD1SlOhP0&

>Insert emo vid<

Colorado Sunrise 10/10 + Love

Other vid is ok - 3/10 because alot of effort went into it + I felt like I needed glasses afterwards =S

The song was pretty bad but thats my ears opinion. Bit death emo.

-

Bumps Colorado vid ftw! I watched it ten times or so.. I didnt even finish the other one without skipping huge chunks =S

*Plays Colorado Sunrise again*

Best RSMV I've ever seen. Watch in HD if you can!

>Insert emo vid<

Colorado Sunrise 10/10 + Love

Other vid is ok - 3/10 because alot of effort went into it + I felt like I needed glasses afterwards =S

The song was pretty bad but thats my ears opinion. Bit death emo.

-

Bumps Colorado vid ftw! I watched it ten times or so.. I didnt even finish the other one without skipping huge chunks =S

*Plays Colorado Sunrise again*

Personally I'm into metal and death metal but this was fairly good...

Glokstar2727.png

glokstar2727.png

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Personally I'm into metal and death metal but this was fairly good...

[hide=Reply]I tried base it on the video itself which obviously had alot effort but was too blurry, flashy etc to be good overall imo. Although it does have good video editing skills. Its just too much.

Im into hard dance/hardstyle, dance, house, trance etc myself aswell as other genres im into but less so - so that other song isnt really my taste asuch but I try. As for the second track I try not discriminate peoples tastes as im sure it is highly good but I dont like it. Dont take my emo jests too harshly. I know its very popular in the west especially.

I think it probably DOES help if you like the song lol. I know most people watching the second vid wont be heavilly into 'techno' raves or whatever lol.[/hide]

-

I dont have any decent recent screenshots but here is a random shot I did a little over a week ago for my task. Came out rather nice without meaning to.

Familiar looks loyal yet cute.

Task340-1.png

Been awhile since I've posted a vid on here ... hope you enjoy this one.

Yet another 20 phrases that can be taken the wrong way. :thumbsup:

[hide=Video][yt]A8CSZ3HiP9Q[/yt][/hide]

Somewhat amusing (I particularly liked the raw slimy eel bit), but the guy in the Fire cape that attempted to deliver punchlines was unnecessary. I can guarantee that most people who would watch that video would get the innuendos without needing that.

Somewhat amusing (I particularly liked the raw slimy eel bit), but the guy in the Fire cape that attempted to deliver punchlines was unnecessary. I can guarantee that most people who would watch that video would get the innuendos without needing that.

I dunno, most of the punchlines were great.

Inferno_X44.png

Owner of Quest Cape 4/9/09

Yeah and they kind of explain the joke as well

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Yeah and they kind of explain the joke as well

You must also remember that humour isn't universal, I didn't get some of the jokes in there until the firecape guy explained it in a different sense and hence I understood what they were hinting at.

It isn't prevailant within this one but with some other works there have been some localised terms that have been misleading.

1yrb49.jpg