Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

barrowsz.png

2 days of barrows :thumbup:

How any runs, estimated?

Or...

How long per day?

That's like, twice as many barrows items I got in my whole RuneScape career...

Not that I do barrows much anymore, but I used to no-life it back in the day lol.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

wtf ..:(

This is what happened..

I log on my friend says hi, I say hi back he starts talking to me, I reply. I keep offering 95 farm assists, I get one person, then I keep trying and get no-one. I try to join forums and I'm muted. cant talk in-game either;(

a5anau.png

2gsj48k.png

I hate how it doesn't show what I did. cant even go forums:( any ideas guys?

You were muted by an idiotic player mod in game. When a Player mod reports you, they have the option to mute you on the spot, the report will not have gone through the system yet, and would not appear in your account status section yet.

If your story is true, jagex will look at it rather quickly (since it was by a P mod), and the mute should be lifted within a day at most.

If not...no idea.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Thanks, that's what I'm thinking too. Talking to a P-mod on IRC at the moment, and he's going to ask a J-mod about it. I need to get on forums :@

@Blake: There's nothing there. Only some crossed out offenses from 4 years ago.

EDIT: Says I'm only muted 1 day in appeal center now.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

screenshot20110215at104.png

about a week old, but

SUCK IT MICHAEL I WILL GET 100 THIS WEEKEND.

and then i finally went to try out frosts today lol, 40 minutes in and like what 80ish kills, multiplied my banks value by 4 LOL

screenshot20110217at528l.png

ahhh probs the best of my rs career, slowly turning pro nbd.

[hide]

screenshot20110215at104.png

about a week old, but

SUCK IT MICHAEL I WILL GET 100 THIS WEEKEND.

and then i finally went to try out frosts today lol, 40 minutes in and like what 80ish kills, multiplied my banks value by 4 LOL

screenshot20110217at528l.png

ahhh probs the best of my rs career, slowly turning pro nbd.

[/hide]

Congrats! You're insanely lucky to get it in 40 minutes, so jealous. Now, use that money and get extremes :thumbup:

2s0cxth.png

You were muted by an idiotic player mod in game.

Seems to be plenty of them out there...Nowadays it's like Jagex is handing out silver crowns to anyone that reaches max total -120 dg.

more often than not, the people that become player mods are the types of people who go out of their way to twist others' words into rulebreaking.

barrowsz.png

2 days of barrows :thumbup:

How any runs, estimated?

Or...

How long per day?

That's like, twice as many barrows items I got in my whole RuneScape career...

Not that I do barrows much anymore, but I used to no-life it back in the day lol.

Hmm, no more than 40 chests, I think. I didn't keep track, so I can't be sure, though.

2 times, I got 2 items in a row. (Ahrim's skirt- Torag's hammers; Verac's Skirt - Verac's flail).

16185_s.gif

110216173707.png

DAT LURE

dat prayer ;)

It stayed on the same attack style :unsure:

Yeah, it was an intelligent demon, more or less...Then it died.

I've backed off TD's for a bit, 2000+ Demons without claws, really put a dent in my self esteem.

Seems to be plenty of them out there...Nowadays it's like Jagex is handing out silver crowns to anyone that reaches max total -120 dg.

more often than not, the people that become player mods are the types of people who go out of their way to twist others' words into rulebreaking.

Agreed...I personally know two P mods who have been mods for years...and I notice a HUGE difference in how they report, and how P mods today report...it's slightly saddening...but then I realize I honestly don't care :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Agreed...I personally know two P mods who have been mods for years...and I notice a HUGE difference in how they report, and how P mods today report...it's slightly saddening

That's what I was getting at. The Mod quality has gone wayyyyy downhill in the past few years.

gg jagex

Broke Rule #348: Typing over 60 WPM

21onifo.png

the other guy should have been muted for offering his ass LOL

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

gg jagex

Broke Rule #348: Typing over 60 WPM

21onifo.png

the other guy should have been muted for offering his ass LOL

I dont see what you did wrong? EDIT: 60 WPM -> WTF? I didnt even knew that was a rule

recci-518.png

Well if nobody was talking in between each of your comments, I could see it as spamming/flooding the chat window.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It only shows you and the person reporting you, and any other people that are relevant. I'm not 100% on this though

Yeah I was wondering if that was the case or not. If it was in a crowded area like the GE, then that's a bad mute. Otherwise, it may have been a hasty mute (if I were a player mod I would have asked him to stop first), but arguably an appropriate one.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

This was in Daemonheim World 117..there was plenty of other people filling the chat..I was just trying to get my daily assists. :(

I believe what the last poster said :P ^^

4K469.png

Thats an appropriate mute? At least what he was typing was useful I wouldn't even consider that spam considering he was at a place where people need assisted. Plus, farming assists are hard to come by, the mod was just mad.

Low_C.png