Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

1 to go!

110218210843.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

I'm the primal body on the left, the other primal body is are pro Primal Longsword stabber.

inb4hate

You do know primal longsword is the 4th best(or the worst with a stab option) stab weapon in daemonheim? Should tell people enough about your team...

I'm the primal body on the left, the other primal body is are pro Primal Longsword stabber.

inb4hate

You do know primal longsword is the 4th best(or the worst with a stab option) stab weapon in daemonheim? Should tell people enough about your team...

Who cares when he looks that damn amazing. 2 hour dungeons with full prom for everyone is so fun.

C1Geq.png

after almost 20 hrs of ivy today..

ve0r2s.png

2. Jeremy841 1,173,393

Better than nothing i guess. time to sleep.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

What? How did that happen? :s

w53 crashed last night. Most people on it lost their binds. Some lucky people didn't.

World was down for an hour and anyone on it when it crashed couldn't log in untill it went back online.

I heard the same thing happened earlier today.

These bind-losing crashes have happened how many times now? I can recall at least 2, and then there's the Warped Floor Fiasco where a bunch of people lost binds on the first day.

Jagex needs to do something about their frickin servers.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

binds05.png

[bleep] Jagex and [bleep] dungeoneering.

Lost my binds -.-

grimy lost his hex.....oh well time to get the team back together and the hex hunters will get him one this weekend

w7 just crashed lmfao.

luckily f2p binds are piss easy to get back.

binds05.png

[bleep] Jagex and [bleep] dungeoneering.

Lost my binds -.-

grimy lost his hex.....oh well time to get the team back together and the hex hunters will get him one this weekend

You guys see over 9000 Hexs a day anyway

inb4hate

I did already know that. What's your point?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

inb4hate

Actually it's not...

You're forgetting about Promethium...Gorgonite...Katagon...Argonite...Do I need to go on? :^_^:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape