Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

It only shows you and the person reporting you, and any other people that are relevant. I'm not 100% on this though

Yeah I was wondering if that was the case or not. If it was in a crowded area like the GE, then that's a bad mute. Otherwise, it may have been a hasty mute (if I were a player mod I would have asked him to stop first), but arguably an appropriate one.

You are allowed to constantly say the same thing over and over like that IF it is for a legitimate purpose.

Spam is only reportable if it's actually spam. Stupid pointless annoying messages. What he was doing is far from stupid and pointless.

It was a bad mute regardless of where he was doing it.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Good to know that our rulebreaking system can't stop (at least) a few of the hundreds of obvious ess-running bots at Varrock east, but they can hand out mutes for people offering assists, in the space of about 2 minutes.

Way to go Jagex! =D>

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Good to know that our rulebreaking system can't stop (at least) a few of the hundreds of obvious ess-running bots at Varrock east, but they can hand out mutes for people offering assists, in the space of about 2 minutes.

Way to go Jagex! =D>

Indeed -.-.

TU:

110217202245.png

recci-518.png

Logged out and in. Can talk again. Says appeal pending..and that I'm muted for 1 day. Can join forums again. Lol. Im confused by this game

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

110217215415.png

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

I've been watching the name Hex Hunter for months now, and I saw that it had been deleted so I took it (just barely missed Hexhunter). I started a warped floor about five minutes later, and just a few rooms into the floor . . . soulgazer. My friend watched me kill it, and . . .

eu3rzd.jpg

Feels like Christmas.

Then I got this:

dgz86.jpg

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.