Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Picture says enough I think \'

(Hope I can hold on for some time :lol:)

letsquitrsyy7.png

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

I knew this day was coming, but i did not realize it was going to happen so soon.

Im going to be leaving runescape and tip.it for a while. Due to issuse with parents and school.

I really dont want to leave, but I will follow my parents wishes.

goodbyerd7.png

69631660iw4.png

Ill be sure to come in every chance I get. And as far as i know, i can still play weekends, but with me getting a job soon, i really dont know how long i can play -.-

So to everyone on TIF, i wish you the best of luck in the future with all your adventures on runescape.

Please take care of your selves.

And ill see you all later ;)

-Haseo/Albel_8492ed

PS-If anyine would to keep contact with me, thses are my e-mail address.

[email protected]

[email protected]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

goddamn wannabemods............. -.-

~removed

i will post a pic if i get banned/muted

I think you should learn to control your mouth with all those rule 1 breaks. :shame:

if you cared to look at the date, and the fact that there are 11 (eleven) rule 1 offences, on august the 24th, you'd notice what he's talkinga bout :roll:

Flodder, that blows, I can believe that many people freaked out over what I'm sure was nothing huge. Personally I just fill up my ignore list with anyone who displeases me in the slightest (I probably have about half of runescape on there, MoM is on there like 5 times and he still wont stop bugging me)

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

2qurgoj.png

Woah... It's sad that people react that way to a T-Shirt, but it was kinda obvious... :|

Lmao - people noticed? God that replied made us crack up on ts (Di)

Its funny for me if you think I was serious - who goes to school last week? ;s another 9 days for me.

e:ffs cant work these boards lol

Old School Damage Incorporated

forumspammerkc3ff6.png

Di's Biggest Forum Spammer - 2007/8 Awards

[/font]

[hide=]

~removed

I think you should learn to control your mouth with all those rule 1 breaks. :shame:

if you cared to look at the date, and the fact that there are 11 (eleven) rule 1 offences, on august the 24th, you'd notice what he's talkinga bout :roll:

Flodder, that blows, I can believe that many people freaked out over what I'm sure was nothing huge. Personally I just fill up my ignore list with anyone who displeases me in the slightest (I probably have about half of runescape on there, MoM is on there like 5 times and he still wont stop bugging me)

[/hide]i hope the ones who reported me,dont become mods

it ended good for me atleast :thumbsup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

[hide=]

~removed

[/hide]i hope the ones who reported me,dont become mods

it ended good for me atleast :thumbsup:

Why not? You obviously broke a rule, so they reported you. We can only wish for more mods :)

kbd mass with people from forsakenmage's chat :D

[hide=Pictures]kbdevent10.png

kbdevent2.png

kbdevent3.png

kbdevent4.png[/hide]

We got like 55 kills, nothing good though D:

Was really fun. :thumbsup: Shame about the lack of visages. :-#

Bonus_Track.png

kbd mass with people from forsakenmage's chat :D

[hide=Pictures]kbdevent10.png

kbdevent2.png

kbdevent3.png

kbdevent4.png[/hide]

We got like 55 kills, nothing good though D:

Gee, thanks for not taking the kbd addict >.<

Meh, its my fault for becoming ForsakenMage's chat tolerant.

(Gratz on the rune long and the 100 yew logs).

After a ton of KBD trips it becomes lame to know that the rarest kbd drop is worth less then any of the GodSwords which seem to be not as rare as Visage, not to mention all the other drops from GWD. Only thing KBD has over GWD is the hides and bones, and since its so easy, on a decent team you get a steady profit per kill.