Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

All stats 86+ \' ...Lol I remmeber hoping for maybe an 10k or so summoning xp reward for this quest.. (As there dont seem many rewards for summoning yet..) Err.. 400k do just dandy!

I choose summoning because I hate combat and I dont like getting charms much. I should eventually get 88 without training it..This helped me out by many months. :thumbsup:

...And I dont know why I didnt get a proper message. I noticed others did but I didnt...

08-11-27034204.png

081126200610cx8.png

When will JaGex learn to remove safespots :/

Also, for those who still may not know...

[hide=]081126211224kx6.png

Use the two broken key halfs on a mith drag to fix the key, it's for the mithril door-unlocks the dragon smithing area. (cast fire wave on the three statues)[/hide]

Creator288.png2763.gif

Well, this is my first post here but oh well ::'

65mageand1500totalfb9.png

I just got that! I know its not much compared to these super high levels and total levels, but 1500 total was always my goal when i began playing. Now, I have finally achieved it! Yes! \'

Grats! I remember 1500 total level too. Only because it was also 99 wcing my first 99 but none the less, I remember it. \'

What980.png

voicefb2.png

How stupid can this guy get.

[hide=partial spoilers from WGS]chat213405ph0.png

:wall:[/hide]

[hide=]He's the disciple of a God, why is that stupid (ergo what am I missing)?[/hide]

[hide=]I just thought it was weird how he basically just told us he serves the Devourer, who isn't really on our good side..[/hide]

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

[hide=]He's the disciple of a God, why is that stupid (ergo what am I missing)?[/hide]

[hide=]I just thought it was weird how he basically just told us he serves the Devourer, who isn't really on our good side..[/hide]

[hide=]Oh I see. By the way do you get to choose sides in the new quest?[/hide]

Zerker_jane.png

No.

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

No.

[hide=]I'm sure it should say "I'm the deciple of the Devoured"* but i'm not sure[/hide]

Also, a add picture to what d3mons mentioned before.

[hide=]081127095844db1.th.pngthpix.gif[/hide]

Okay, well I've had a good day today.

Who would of known that it would be my last day as invisi-carl? I didn't.

I saw these dragon claws in the Knowledge Base and wow did their spec amaze me.

I quickly logged into world 2 and was standing around for a good hour or so typing like I've never typed before. But, there was no one around with these rare Dragon Claws. I searched and I searched until I did find something. One by the name of "I Phat Daddy". He was wearng what I wanted! I asked him over and over again what price would he want until I finally seen him say "Selling Dragon Claws 16.5M" Yes, It was a life or death situation. I could have the claws I wanted which were very rare ut at a price, a rather large price for something so small.

I took it, I had to. And, this is what I got.

081127123153qe8.png

I realised I should have taken the picture of the trade, but I wasn't thinking of it.

These are the stats of this oh-so-wonderful weapon that's capable of 1-hitting with a single spec.

081127123319gm1.png

I went from Invisi-Carl to A Pixel Wolverine!

081127133231bz9.png

Wow is this weapon good is what I thought to myself.

[hide=some specs]081127130818ba8.png

081127130935wt9.png

081127133625ox0.png

081127133625xl9.png[/hide]

So far, I've been offered over 50M for it. I do think I'd rather keep it though.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Lol... people are so desperate buying Black Elite items for so much money... they should learn to use the ge :twss:

elitelegsoutfitzy3.png

hawt... and only 80k

I bought the legs and Plate on the GE yesterday for Max. Today I sold the plate for 1m on the forums (could of got more but didn't have enough junk).

Edit: Just got an offer for full dragon for the plate...3 hours after I sold it. -.-

Stellactic.gif